• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
..maybe you should get one of those teddy bear cameras and take it out with you one night on the piss. I reckon I'd buy that footage - be a fuckin laugh - fear and loathing in Las Vegas style!

Strictly against protocol.

Yer. She's also texting me between appointments.

Nearly all the hookers I've gotten friendly with do this, when I've queried it usually it's 75/25 split with 75% saying the boyfriend is blissfully unaware and 25% saying he knows what they do. Of the 25% I reckon 15% of those are crack heads and the boyfriend is down cause he needs to ice his pipe lol.

Your not been paranoid at all, there is a very high chance your new mrs is a whore, fucking tonnes of chicks turn tricks part time.

Brick, you're full of it. You think a hooker is going to screw her boyfriend 8-10x a week after being slammed by a stranger's c@&$? Not gonna happen

I think she is. High sex drive. However that doesn't imply not monogamous. I've literally gone from a situation where I was in a r'ship and not getting any for 18 months, to every day.

I'll chip in for the funding... But if you're already walking a thin line, I do agree, it's not such a great idea

I'll chip in for the funding... But if you're already walking a thin line, I do agree, it's not such a great idea

Yeah, been timid, cousin got busted, walked away from PC for 5 minutes, in the meantime missus jumped on, fuken moron had his secret bank accounts open, she looked through them all, especially at history of deposits to the account of a chick he's been "seeing", retard, knew the rules, knew what happens if slack off and don't flow them.
The missus being bit of a switched on type didn't say a word, waited her time and searched the whole house, garage, shed, gym, cars and back yard. Took her a month but she found what she was looking for, cash and yeyo, she printed the transfers, some quite substantial, took out the cash and yeyo and got his parents over, when he got home he walked straight into a firing squad, kunce was totally unaware and she started the interigation slow, giving him a big shovel to dig himself in.
To keep everyone else out of it, he spun the story that he has a coke problem, the transfers are to his dealer not his affair and that he needs her help as no one knows about it and he is too ashamed to talk to anyone about it. Thank fuck She believed it and kept the whole thing inhouse, most likely out of embarassent, either way none of the other wives found out about it.
None the less, was an uneasy time, if she shared this, security would get as tight as a ducks arse, making life as I know it almost impossible.
Poor kunce, he's like a Jahova now, full rehab whith a circle of losers, ooga-booga group meetings with a bunch of daffodils talking about his innerself and shit, full disclosure, church on Sundays and has to spend one hour every day talking to his wife about all sorts of wierd shit, he's absolutely hating life ATM, to top it off everyone is pissed at him for his poor drills, put all of us at risk.

Poor kunce, he's like a Jahova now, full rehab whith a circle of losers, ooga-booga group meetings with a bunch of daffodils talking about his innerself and shit, full disclosure, church on Sundays and has to spend one hour every day talking to his wife about all sorts of wierd shit, he's absolutely hating life ATM

So pretty much what you've got on here at ausbb lol
Close call though, probably a small price to pay for not getting fully caught. I'd imagine she'd clean him out

if he is hating life why is he with her. if he cant be happy without cheating and drugs then he why the fuck be with her lol. retarded

if he is hating life why is he with her. if he cant be happy without cheating and drugs then he why the fuck be with her lol. retarded

Joo kidding me mane :confused: ??? Did you read what I listed?

Coming from a life of freedom and finding yourself, overinght, having to spend your time in:
  • Rehab classes with retards
  • Group therapy with fruitloops
  • Church with old people
  • Full scrutiny form both wife and parents

Sounds like a blast :rolleyes:

And PS, he is with her cos he loves her and his kids, its not her he hates, its his new passtimes he is forced to undertake.

Joo kidding me mane :confused: ??? Did you read what I listed?

Coming from a life of freedom and finding yourself, overinght, having to spend your time in:
  • Rehab classes with retards
  • Group therapy with fruitloops
  • Church with old people
  • Full scrutiny form both wife and parents

Sounds like a blast :rolleyes:

And PS, he is with her cos he loves her and his kids, its not her he hates, its his new passtimes he is forced to undertake.

dont worry, be your turn soon ;)