• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So she already thinks that I think that shot was a professional shot. She said she had the concept the night before and took the final shot the next AM. All the lead ups to that picture were deleted apparently. It was definitely taken in her bedroom. No question. And it's POSSIBLE she took it herself. So now two days later, I'm supposed to say 'I was looking at that picture again today and saw it had a timestamp of 10am. WTF?

Did her nail polish match, sluts always send a special selfie and forget that their nails are painted a different colour to when they actually took that dildo bang video for the guy they were dating 18months ago

but seriously man, if in doubt follow her. It's only stalking if she catches you.

Imagine you you take her home to meet the family and your old man or brother has been giving her 150 clams a week to dump a load in her, that'd be really awkward for them, all cause you were to inconsiderate to do your due diligence

I agree with brick - Tell her you're feeling a bit sick and won't be coming over for a couple of nights. Dress up in disguise and go and do a stake out at her place for a few nights - you know, get one of those big vans and shit.
are you any chance of getting into her place during the day when she's not there and stashing a go-pro somewhere? Put it up in an air conditioning vent or somewhere. You could then hook up to it via wifi and watch from out the front.
theres another thread on here somewhere that shows these little pens you can get with cameras in them - might be a good idea.
listen to brick - he's been around a bit and is street smart - do your due diligence.

My suspicions come from the fact that this girl is highly sexual, knows what she's doing in the bedroom -from what she wears, to how she gyrates etc etc. I don't think that's a reason to be suspicious. I'm at her house every night... and she has a professional day / office job. There's literally no time for anything else other than the one night a week we DONT spend together. I simply have to learn to trust and can't be checking her phone every time she gets a text message. It's no way to live. I'll have a nervous breakdown.

And further to that... TBH, I see a future with this girl. What a great start to a future stalking her or installing a go-pro in her apartment. I mean, seriously.

I agree with brick - Tell her you're feeling a bit sick and won't be coming over for a couple of nights. Dress up in disguise and go and do a stake out at her place for a few nights - you know, get one of those big vans and shit.
are you any chance of getting into her place during the day when she's not there and stashing a go-pro somewhere? Put it up in an air conditioning vent or somewhere. You could then hook up to it via wifi and watch from out the front.
theres another thread on here somewhere that shows these little pens you can get with cameras in them - might be a good idea.
listen to brick - he's been around a bit and is street smart - do your due diligence.
I like where you are going. BUT I think this is a better option.
Teddy Bear Camera | Hidden Nanny Cams | Spy Cameras For Home

You are with her 6/7 nights, yes there seems a few suss things but you are also adding a little paranoia to it and finding things by over thinking, such as the camera thing that you were sure about til you discovered you can do it yourself.
Also, she knows what she is doing in the sack, maybe she just loves dick

I'm just smitten with her and terrified of being hurt. I'm actually happier than I've been before in any r'ship I've ever had

I like where you are going. BUT I think this is a better option.
Teddy Bear Camera | Hidden Nanny Cams | Spy Cameras For Home

You are with her 6/7 nights, yes there seems a few suss things but you are also adding a little paranoia to it and finding things by over thinking, such as the camera thing that you were sure about til you discovered you can do it yourself.
Also, she knows what she is doing in the sack, maybe she just loves dick
That teddy bear cameras the go - chuck one of those in there. Even if you're suspicions aren't confirmed, you'll be able to chuck a couple of your videos up here on the forum for a form check.

My suspicions come from the fact that this girl is highly sexual, knows what she's doing in the bedroom -from what she wears, to how she gyrates etc etc. I don't think that's a reason to be suspicious. I'm at her house every night... and she has a professional day / office job. There's literally no time for anything else other than the one night a week we DONT spend together. I simply have to learn to trust and can't be checking her phone every time she gets a text message. It's no way to live. I'll have a nervous breakdown.

You can bounce on a lot of dicks one night a week, also I'm not saying dump her cause she is a whore but for your own benefit you need to know without her knowing you know.

Been there mate. TBH some people you just can't trust. If you're being paranoid then I'm sure you'll separate fact from fiction, but the fact is that being able to trust them is part of finding the right partner, and some people's behaviour patterns just aren't compatible with everyone else. This may be the case. If you're convinced there's nothing going on and you can't change your outlook then there's a problem between you both.

I wouldn't put a camera in her apartment lol. Just pay a PI to confirm that a) she's stepping out, or b)you have nothing to worry about. $5-600 is a small price to pay for peace of mind, especially if you reckon she's a keeper.

I believe I am being paranoid. And possibly trying to sabotage by finding meaning in things that are relatively meaningless. I did this in my last r'ship too, particularly during the first few months. I found nothing in the end. I have issues.

I have issues too............apparently.

..maybe you should get one of those teddy bear cameras and take it out with you one night on the piss. I reckon I'd buy that footage - be a fuckin laugh - fear and loathing in Las Vegas style!

Hookers are probably the most loyal kinda chick going around. They all need one guy they "love" to feel human after leasing out their box. Your the choosen one.