• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Have you done a full body before?

you're a pretty well manly built bloke, I think a full body would do the trick, meet me at PTC one day.

I'm sure we could tee something up. I have done full bodies but not for a long time. The problem is that, although the volume over say a week may be the same, the volume in any one session has to be reduced to the point where it is of less effect. Unless you run a couple of different templates, but then you're edging into split territory.

Same problem. I guess a major determinant of how useful programs like those are is how much you break down each muscle group, which obviously flows on to volume. Say for delts, if you find one or two compound exercises, say BBMP and seated DBMP to be adequate that will fit into a full body of upper/lower program easier than BBMP (4 sets), Lat raises drop sets, DB rear delt flyes (maybe d/s or s/s), front raises (4 sets). If you're doing lat raises double drop sets (which I've been recently) in the 12-15 range that 9 sets will take you 12-15 mins alone. Probably 45-50 minutes total.

2958144239d07fa7d3ba973d4adcd086.jpg

Make yourself feel like shit and bloated for the next 24 hours. Instead, pace yourself and enjoy the next 24 hours.