• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BN's Casein Hydrolysates

rambo

They finally have it.

From what i have been told it is casein protein which digests quick, like wpi. So it's good for a post workout shake. It's a little expensive though.

Does anybody have anymore info on this protein? I'm thinking about buying some next week.

The whole point of having cassein is that it is slow digesting, if you want a quick digesting use WPI.

Overpriced and not required in my opinion.

What is your reasoning for using this Rambo?

I'm running low on wpi, looking at trying something new. I have been drinking Ultimate Nutrition's ISO Sensation for the past few years and am getting sick of the same old taste. I've tried BN's choc and strawberry wpi which are great but i can't really put up with the taste any longer!

Don't worry about taste.

I bought 20kg of WPI for $330. Best value eva.

You should do the same and save a bundle in the long run.
I do think BN is a tad pricey too.

Every thread is about a new protein and taste...

Don't get me wrong I love good tasting protein but why aren't there more questions on which proteins are processed better and looking at the profile of proteins as opposed to simply the taste?

Feed your body, not satisfy your taste buds.

Every thread is about a new protein and taste...

Don't get me wrong I love good tasting protein but why aren't there more questions on which proteins are processed better and looking at the profile of proteins as opposed to simply the taste?

Feed your body, not satisfy your taste buds.

myofusion ftw

The whole point of having cassein is that it is slow digesting, if you want a quick digesting use WPI.

Actually, this isn't regular casein, its casein hydrolysate which is very fast digesting. This is what pepto pro is made of.
However, I think that the cost outweighs the actual benefit. IMO get WPI or WPC instead.

Speaking about myofusion I have no more left :(

Might check out powersupplements flavours and drive down to hopefully sample some and buy some :)

I'm running low on wpi, looking at trying something new. I have been drinking Ultimate Nutrition's ISO Sensation for the past few years and am getting sick of the same old taste. I've tried BN's choc and strawberry wpi which are great but i can't really put up with the taste any longer!

Just bought my 2nd bucket 5kg of ISO Sensation.

I know the chocolate fudge tastes good, Im trying the banana icecream flavour this time. It mixes well too in the cocktail shaker I use, just remember to put the milk in first not the powder lol.

What do people think of ISO Sensation, is it value for money at $105 a bucket? I have a morning shake and a post workout shake (both with milk) just to bump my protein intake up as I don't eat much protein outside of lunch and dinner.

I really can't tell if it's working, has it been shown to work? People who don't lift tell me it's all a waste of money...

Its WPI, 27g of WPI per 30g of powder...

Here are it's vitals:

% Daily Value
Cholesterol2mg1%Sodium50mg2%Carbohydrate1g0%Sugar<1g
Protein30g60%Calcium
16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Last edited:
What would be a reasnable price for a 5kg tub of WPI including delivery what would you pay Shrek ?

Guys just be careful about all proteins, recent studies show that a high percentage is wasted in the body, i am going to maybe take Humapro by ALRI, i know a heap of guys competing overseas that are using this and rave about it, they are not sponsored and have known a few of these guys for years...

What would be a reasnable price for a 5kg tub of WPI including delivery what would you pay Shrek ?
Well I bought 20kg of WPI for $320 delivered.
So that's $16/kg
$16 x 5 = $80. So I would not pay more than $100 inc delivery

I have natural flavour, I don't care about flavouring.

Bulk nutrients WPC works out to $13.50 per KG if you buy 20KG of Natural for $270. Thinking of getting this myself so I can add it to stuff like pancakes, plain milk and other foods without flavouring. Maybe even chuck 3 or 4 scoops in a 2 litre milk cartoon and mix it up to have on cereal in morning etc

WPC is always cheaper than WPI, but in most circumstance WPC is sufficient. I am lactose intolerant so I use WPI because it has far less lactose.