• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BEST microwave meals

Are they filling though? Any microwave meal I've ever had has always left me hungry afterwards...

Are they filling though? Any microwave meal I've ever had has always left me hungry afterwards...

i know what you mean! these keep me going but. Then again after my bike ride to work with no breakfast im soooo dam hungry, i could eat two, But if i wait 5 min i do note that i am actually full

My preference is to add a pack of steamed veg and or salad, As with any meal :)

Then again my steak,fish, chicken alone is usually a 400g serving, These meals weight that much alone.

Good for what they are so far.

Hungry Mondays meals are the best pre-made meals BY FAR

Hungry Mondays

They are pricey at $9, but are amazing and heaps filling. Pretty slowcooked by chefs, and cry o-vacked on a Sunday night and then distributed on a Monday to a handful of locations in Sydney. Hit up the link above and just click "I'm Hungry Now" to see where they sell them. Also you can go on their facebook page and they upload every week what they are making so you know.

Last a bit over a week in the fridge, and not sure how long in the freezer

Hungry Mondays

They are pricey at $9, but are amazing and heaps filling. Pretty slowcooked by chefs, and cry o-vacked on a Sunday night and then distributed on a Monday to a handful of locations in Sydney. Hit up the link above and just click "I'm Hungry Now" to see where they sell them. Also you can go on their facebook page and they upload every week what they are making so you know.

Not a bad idea for single busy peopel I guess.

A chick I worked with was living by herself and did 'Lite and Easy' (she was on the heavy side) lunch and dinner only (she made her own breakfast), lost a heap of weight over about 6 months, to the point of being quite lean and very shapely (she started doing weights a few times a week).

Now a year later she cooks her own meals and still trains, and is smoking hot...so never discount the fat ones:p She still buys and keeps a freezer full of Lite n Easy meals on hand, and will often have one at work for convenience sake.

Good if you are living by yourself, too expensive if you need to feed a family!

Hungry Mondays

Sweet mate. All but the parramatta one are within 15-20 mins of me. Ill hit it up tomorrow for sure to test them out

All good. Check on there website every Sunday / Monday morning they post up what they have cooked for the week. Tell us how you go