• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BEST microwave meals

Sydking

Woolworths - Fresh Emily’s Kitchen

Found these last night , eating one for breakky right now - Pepper steak n potatoes. There about 7 other ones aswell.

40P 18C and 12F

2 for $12 - Best ive found for on the go, Most frozen meals are crap and usually equal protein and carbs

Good for when you get stuck..

all the macros are about the same, the once with rice are a bit more

the Diane steak is 49 grams protein and 20 carbs. Mad

Do they taste alright or do I have to anaesthetise myself before opening one of these microwave bombs?

I'm having terrible flashbacks of eating shit house microwave meals as a Uni student. Why not just cook something and it tastes miles better and cheaper.

I liked it - ive got 4 more flavors il trial in the next couple days.

Better then oats for breakky :)

i agree. If i could have meat n veg for all meals i would. Obviously at dinner thats fairly easy, but sometimes i struggle with lunches.

I'm having terrible flashbacks of eating shit house microwave meals as a Uni student. Why not just cook something and it tastes miles better and cheaper.

I agree - More so a thing to have for when you get stuck - Macros shit all over any non cooking required meal in under 3 min.

Would not be eating these at home - Ive been riding my bike to work about 7km in the morning - These have been a blessing to smash into when i arive :)

Then again i could cook the night before and bring that :/

End of the day - Nothing will EVER beat fresh cooked meals but these make life just that tiny bit easier.

Emily's kitchen

If you haven't already try the Angus steak in an Ale gravy, really good for a micro meal!

Is it just me or does anyone else find it hard to imagine Baz as a nerdy, hippie, dope smoking, left wing radical Uni student?

Is it just me or does anyone else find it hard to imagine Baz as a nerdy, hippie, dope smoking, left wing radical Uni student?

But a diploma in swimming pool management couldn't have been that hard anyway!

j/k buddy!:D

I hated the Uni part of it but liked the lifestyle. Never turn up to Uni, sleep in until midday, go out and get pissed at night then repeat the next day. Worked well until I got kicked out.

Yeah I remember getting my Undergraduate degree, best 10 years of my life :D