• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bench Press: Avoiding Shoulder Injuries

why else would all those accountants be at crossfit doing power cleans

cb64f125-c954-c8b7.jpg

are you saying young shw doesn't squat narrow or doesn't squat deep or both?

I mean his squat stance is a bit wider than the rest (his stance is a fair bit wider than shoulder width) and would be considered a wide stance squat, but he squats deep enough. Even he squats nothing like the stereotypical "super wide stance low bar to reduce ROM" squat that other people here like to attribute to powerlifters and criticize.

Damn, now I want to go sign up at CrossFit again...

Ahh crossfit, turning women into men and men into women.

Also, I propose a new rule. If you mention crossfit without posting a picture it's a instant one day ban.

thursday%2B%25285%2529.jpg

hamitup+(5).jpg

hamitup+(2).jpg

friday+(8).jpg

Who's with me?

Crossfit is picking up quite a bit 'round these parts too. I couldn't care less really, as long as it gets people moving and doing something to improve themselves. Plus I like to train Strongman and compete when the chance arises, which is just Crossfits cooler older brother who all the chicks dig when he rocks up on his motorbike.

Also are bumper plates weighted differently? Chicky's in the above picture is a 35lbs, but being a blue would make it 20kg, i.e - 44lbs. My 15kg Bumpers are yellow.

And for TGM:
jencrossfit1.jpg

I understand the saying and its implications, but the women that participate in crossfit look great, not manly.

Oh I agree, it's a reference to women getting stronger and men staying around 70kg to get a good Fran time.

I think more women should lift, even the weight class strength athletes are hot.

Example:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPMzjQhWBzI]YouTube - thor power clean 91kg nov 9 2010[/ame]

Obligatory crossfit mention pic

girlsseminar1.jpg

And for TGM:
jencrossfit1.jpg

Good to see that it's catching on. ;)

Obligatory:

hamitup+(21).jpg

Ahh crossfit, turning women into men and men into women.

Also, I propose a new rule. If you mention crossfit without posting a picture it's a instant one day ban.

thursday%2B%25285%2529.jpg

hamitup+(5).jpg

hamitup+(2).jpg

friday+(8).jpg

Who's with me?

I've lifted at Crossfit vancouver (in the top pic) also crossfit whistler.

Didn't see any of these girls, def would have remembered.