• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Wifey is now 24 weeks pregnant. It's all going as expected which is great.
Congratulations.

We've just hit 13 weeks and had the scans and tests - all very good
She's having a bad time with morning sickness though.

Then suffer the consequences. Ha:D

Hahah yep!
I don't know why it's happened this time!! Last few times my precious little toes have been fine, after yesterday, all blistered. Lol. Maybe I was running differently.

Congratulations.

We've just hit 13 weeks and had the scans and tests - all very good
She's having a bad time with morning sickness though.

Well done mate. The morning sickness passes by week 20 or so. Is this your first??

Weights yesterday

Ring dips 3x12

Decline push-ups 3x20

Seated DB press 3x15

Side raise 4x12

Tricep dip 4x15

BB calf raise 6x20

My sister will hit 22 weeks Tuesday with identical twins. Must be the season!
Are you finding out the sex?

My sister will hit 22 weeks Tuesday with identical twins. Must be the season!
Are you finding out the sex?

Nah. We did with our first, but having a surprise this time! It's definitely not twins tho! Lol

Weights tonight

Bench 3x10
100kg/110kg/120kg x 8

Ring dips 3x15

Arnie press 3x15

Upright row 3x12

DB shrugs 3x20

Tricep push down 3x15
Tricep dips 3x20 (burning)

BB calf raise 6x15

Cross training last night.

Ropes x 20
5 handstands (getting better)
400m run

Rev chins x 10
Ring dips x12
400m run

10 sledgies each arm
Tricep dips x 15
400m run

21s with 50lb plate
Push-ups into DB lat raise (is there a name for those?)
400m run

DB side raises x 12
Calf raises x 20
400m run

Runs were all with 5kg dbs

Went through that twice. Had a cold shower after, felt great. Was a very humid day & I was sweating profusely. Lol

Wifeys pregnancy going well. Have felt the bub kick a few times, it's pretty cool.

Pic Taken after training yesterday
6umyzaqu.jpg

Weights last night

Situps 3x30
Supermans 3x20
One leg squats off bench 3x10 each leg
Step ups with 10kg db's 3x10 each leg
Wide grip chins 3x10
Reverse grip chins 3x10
BB curls 3x15

Fucking deck of cards last night.
Worked up a massive sweat, then headed up to Randwick for some dinner where i gorged myself. 1st time eating anything processed since before Xmas!!

anyway

Hearts = Chin ups
DIamonds = Tricep Dips
Clubs = Ring dips
Spades = One leg burpees (the killer)
Ace = 400m run
King = 1 min plank
Queen = 3 handstand attempts (getting alot better)
Jack = 10 Ez bar curls

so all up that was 1600m run, 4 mins of planking, 40 curls, 12 handstands, 54 chins, 54 ring dips, 54 one leg burpees & 54 tricep dips.

That took me about 35 minutes. I'm tight in the hip flexors today from the one leg burpees & on the runs I took the 5kg db's. Forearms were stinging, but its ok.

After that I deserved my mushroom aranci balls, pork belly & chocolate cake (which was meant to be for our daughter, but I ate it all, and she ended up with ice cream and sprinkles anyway)

Baby in wife's tummy doing ok, we had a little scare the other day with some strange pain, but after scans, blood & urine tests, its just my wife's type1 diabetes being a prick....

get those toe shoes for that run/swim. what they call them... available at hiking store.

Just when I think your workouts are hard, you turn it up a notch with 1 legged burpees.

There's a medical condition where the patient doesn't feel pain. I think you have it :)

Nice work!!!

Just when I think your workouts are hard, you turn it up a notch with 1 legged burpees.

There's a medical condition where the patient doesn't feel pain. I think you have it :)

Nice work!!!

Hahah I just like to think outside the square as you know!
Hard training doesn't always have to be in the squat rack or even indoors to be enjoyable & get good results.