• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Tuesday cross training

Ropes x 30 into
5 handstands into
400m run

1 arm sledgies x 10 each arm
Tricep dips x 12
400m run

Rope chins x max (7-10)
Ring dips x 12
400m run

1 min plank
400m run

Ez bar curls x 12
Ez bar calf raises x 15
400m run

Then went thru that twice.
Did the runs again with the 5kg dumbbells. Arms were stinging!!!
Stuffed after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weights last night

Seated DB curls x 10
S/s
Tricep dips x 15

Shrugs 5x20

Calf raise 5x20

Supermans 5x30

Hill sprints tonight were tough. Was a little stiff from driving most of the day.
It was fucking hot too lol
12 full hills with 10 push-ups at the top each time.
5 half hills.
All walk back recovery.
Then a swim in the ocean which was a godsend. It was so nice.

Clovelly beach for a run/swim session.
Swim across the bay (about 50m) then run up and around the beach back to where I jumped in. Did that ten times, took an hour. It's hard training with mates who are surf club members and do this all the time, but it was fun and a tough session

Ha. One guy lapped me on the 5th and then 8th lap. I kept up (just) with the rest. And I'd only had an apple before hand!!!

Weights last night

Bench 10/8/6
110kg/120kg/130kg
Ring dips 3x12
Arnie press 3x12
Upright row 3x15
Shrugs 3x12
Tricep dips 3x15
Push downs 3x12
Seated bicep curls 3x20

Cross training last night

Ropes x 20
5 handstands
400m run

Rev chins x 10
Ring dips x12
400m run

10 sledgies each arm
Tricep dips x 15
400m run

21s with 50lb plate
30 sec plank
400m run

DB side raises x 12
Calf raises x 20
400m run

Went through that twice. Had an Epsom salts bath after. Was ok. I don't fit too well in the bath like our 6 year old lol.

Wifey is now 24 weeks pregnant. It's all going as expected which is great.

Weights last night

Sit ups 3x30
Supermans 3x20

Wide Chins 3x10
Reverse Chins 3x6-10 (wanted 10 each time, but last set only managed 6)

Lunges 3x10 each leg
Single leg squats on step 3x10 each leg

BB Bicep curls 3x10

This arvo is the clovelly run/swim/run
Here is how it works (pic taken from my helicopter of course lol j/k)
I do 5 laps going one way, then have a quick drink and reverse it. Great session, totally fucks you up. But you can train in public, sans shirt, so everyone wins lol

30c8zs5.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished that session.
You have to make the choice, run barefoot and swim easier, or wear shoes and run easy but swimming with shoes on is TOUGH. I've been going barefoot and today my feet copped it. For some reason I now have blisters on all toes on my right foot. Sore as. Lol.

I was wondering what option you took for footwear...
I really don't like running barefoot other than on sand. And 3-4km barefoot like you did... no wonder your feet are smashed. Better get nurse wifey onto those blisters ASAP hehehe!!!

PS: That actually looks like a fun course.

I was wondering what option you took for footwear...
I really don't like running barefoot other than on sand. And 3-4km barefoot like you did... no wonder your feet are smashed. Better get nurse wifey onto those blisters ASAP hehehe!!!

PS: That actually looks like a fun course.

On a good day it's beautiful. Water is smooth, lots of hot chics about and you can run all day. Today was quite choppy mate, took a lot of energy out of me in the swims.