• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Had Physio for hip again last night. Where the oblique attaches to the hip, is inflamed. Fucken sore eh. Having a day or two off.

I can't pinpoint any particular moment! It's tender to touch, and is worse after sitting for a while. Being in a course this week isn't helping that.

hey mate, I've had some issues with my hips as well. Can you be certain
Its not coming from your Lower back?

[QtUOTE=Firey1;688008]hey mate, I've had some issues with my hips as well. Can you be certain
Its not coming from your Lower back?[/QUOTE]

With my history of back surgeries, there may be. It's sorted now tho. No pain or discomfort. Having this weekend off training anyway.

Ok training tonight. Bit rushed

1km warm up run

6 sets of

Rope climb
15 inverted pull-up
22 push-ups
30 Bosu squats

400m run
22 Bosu squats
22 lunges

400m run
45 calf raises
30 prison squats

400m run
Wide Chins
Close Chins

400m run
Db side raises
Db shoulder press

400m run
Triceps dips x 22
Bb curls x 20

Run 400m
22 ring dips
2 x 1 min planks

Fuck it was warm

25b302f3c5425eb917f6976e86c90299.jpg

c283ab5323ee07eca77122ad33122000.jpg

Beautiful walk on the cliffs/coast at little bay and malabar. Eldest daughter and her besty loved all the rock pools and climbing over everything.

1st deadlifts in 3 years today.
Broken mirror was no help, so had the mrs keep an eye on my technique. Helps that she's an EP!
Just need to slow down the negative and I'll be right.
3 things I was happy with ;
- technique wasn't TOO rusty
- back felt fine, no sciatic pain, numbness or tingling
- worked up to some decent lifts of 5x5

Had done a very thorough warmup from ankles all the way up to my neck.

Did 5 x 10 wide chins
Then
5x5 deads worked up to 5 x 152kg. Happy with that after no deads for 3 years and 2 back surgeries in between!!

e34140573bacec4b489ef5e1b94ec52d.jpg

6c7df1ba22e4d04a1eb38c2ae3ff5ad9.jpg

9a7b43ae94ac10a6236784d1ee1d1fe2.jpg

Run swim run at clovelly this morning. Legs shattered! Swimming in shoes isn't fun!

Last edited: