• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Doing well, had an up and down Feb, but walked out with $6000 profit.
Been banned from a few bookies now, just got started with an agent through citibet.net
Should be able to build a bankroll now without interruptions.

You a stats man or pulling it out of your anus?

Doing well, had an up and down Feb, but walked out with $6000 profit.
Been banned from a few bookies now, just got started with an agent through citibet.net
Should be able to build a bankroll now without interruptions.

Yeah as soon as you start winning to much from dem bookies they cut you off, i been cut off from Sportsbet, really i understand they in the business of making money but they also in the business of gambling so pretty harsh to ban people for taking a couple grand off eff em every now and them...

You a stats man or pulling it out of your anus?

A smart man lets others do the work for him.
First month on my own I made a bit of cash, but it was taking way too long to look over form.
Ended up paying $200 a month for all my form analysis. Saves a lot of time and makes me money.
www.lidpingers.com has the best tipster around. They've just close premium subscriptions for a while, so now there is a waiting list.
This guy consistently puts me onto winners every week, we haven't not made a profit any week since I began with him.

Yeah as soon as you start winning to much from dem bookies they cut you off, i been cut off from Sportsbet, really i understand they in the business of making money but they also in the business of gambling so pretty harsh to ban people for taking a couple grand off eff em every now and them...

It's really ridiculous, I mean the percentage of people who actually win money off bookies would be low enough.
It doesn't even have to be a lot of money, even a few grand and they're restricting you.
That's why I'm now building my bankroll on citibet so I can't get banned.

It's really ridiculous, I mean the percentage of people who actually win money off bookies would be low enough.
It doesn't even have to be a lot of money, even a few grand and they're restricting you.
That's why I'm now building my bankroll on citibet so I can't get banned.
Yeah i know quite a few people who have been restricted on their winnings after having a few big wins, or banned completely as apparently they are "professional" gamblers, really ridiculous stuff, thats one good thing betting with the TAB, you pretty much cant get restricted but you also dont get some of the promotions or the best odds, but when you start being restricted or banned it leaves little choice.

And cheers for that website, ill certainly check it out, dont mind the dishlickers at all and been following more and more or late.

A smart man lets others do the work for him.
First month on my own I made a bit of cash, but it was taking way too long to look over form.
Ended up paying $200 a month for all my form analysis. Saves a lot of time and makes me money.
www.lidpingers.com has the best tipster around. They've just close premium subscriptions for a while, so now there is a waiting list.
This guy consistently puts me onto winners every week, we haven't not made a profit any week since I began with him.

I have previously seen all these things and at times really just thought scams, you are the first person I know who has signed up. So you are saying it really is worth it?
What is a sample of the info you are given for that amount if you dont mind me asking?

Yeah i know quite a few people who have been restricted on their winnings after having a few big wins, or banned completely as apparently they are "professional" gamblers, really ridiculous stuff, thats one good thing betting with the TAB, you pretty much cant get restricted but you also dont get some of the promotions or the best odds, but when you start being restricted or banned it leaves little choice.

And cheers for that website, ill certainly check it out, dont mind the dishlickers at all and been following more and more or late.

It really sucks, bookmakers are pretty easy to use with mobile apps and such. I've dabbled with TAB but often found their odds and offers not for my liking. I'll occasionally use them still however. You get onto a decent run and straight away they'll lock you out.

Send us your hot tips ;)

If it was as simple as that, all my mates would be rich too.
You've got to work the numbers. One dog might let you down so you loose your stake, but another might get up but only place at $2 which leaves you breaking even.
It's when you get a few winners at any odds above evens to start making a profit.

Plus, I don't want to fuck up the tote pools by filling them up from my tips.

I have previously seen all these things and at times really just thought scams, you are the first person I know who has signed up. So you are saying it really is worth it?
What is a sample of the info you are given for that amount if you dont mind me asking?

There are a few scams out there, and there are a few real deals that are just shit punters.
I can honestly say I tried with a few sport betting groups who lead me know where.
Marks system is pretty fool proof, you work units (stake size) proportional to your bankroll and build up from there.
The main sheet we use for our day to day bets racks in between 120-200 units of profit a month. So $10 units would get you $1200-2000 a month.
That's what you get for $200 a month. If you bet in $20 units that would double. $100 units you'd be looking at $12000-20000 a month.
I'm slowly building up as I've taken about $5000 out for my new car. There is also an extra's and exotics sheet which some of us use and have to pay 25% commission.
This makes up the other 50-60% of my income.

Honestly, if you don't believe. See these comprehensive list of results.
There are around 20-30 members so that we don't overfill the tote pools.
We closed up spots at the end of last month.

http://www.lidpingers.com/results/

Don't win every day. Just recorded my worst ever loss for a night by the looks of things.
Jinxed my luck by telling you all.

There are a few scams out there, and there are a few real deals that are just shit punters.
I can honestly say I tried with a few sport betting groups who lead me know where.
Marks system is pretty fool proof, you work units (stake size) proportional to your bankroll and build up from there.
The main sheet we use for our day to day bets racks in between 120-200 units of profit a month. So $10 units would get you $1200-2000 a month.
That's what you get for $200 a month. If you bet in $20 units that would double. $100 units you'd be looking at $12000-20000 a month.
I'm slowly building up as I've taken about $5000 out for my new car. There is also an extra's and exotics sheet which some of us use and have to pay 25% commission.
This makes up the other 50-60% of my income.

Honestly, if you don't believe. See these comprehensive list of results.
There are around 20-30 members so that we don't overfill the tote pools.
We closed up spots at the end of last month.

http://www.lidpingers.com/results/

So is this a subscription or you just have to resign up each month type of thing, doesnt get automatic withdrawn type of thing?
Guessing it is also stuff mainly for the thursday night through to saturday races and other bigger events? Definitely has my interest though. They are only new and hence have stopped people signing up or does that just happen every now and again?
Also assuming they give you a ratio of using 1 unit W, 3 units on P type of thing

So is this a subscription or you just have to resign up each month type of thing, doesnt get automatic withdrawn type of thing?
Guessing it is also stuff mainly for the thursday night through to saturday races and other bigger events? Definitely has my interest though. They are only new and hence have stopped people signing up or does that just happen every now and again?
Also assuming they give you a ratio of using 1 unit W, 3 units on P type of thing

You pay the $200 on your terms once a month. No automatic payment taken.
Greyhound races are every day of the year except Christmas. We bet everyday. You choose what days you want to bet on.
I bet all days to reduce variables. We restrict the amount of people signing up as more people betting on the same dogs will drive the market value right down.
Which is a problem we are having for people betting directly into the pools rather than taking a mid tote or fixed prices.
It is rectified by stopping people betting directly into the stab pool, which is what we're working on.
I calculated this the other day, just for the regular sheet which is what you get for $200. This is my plan for the year.
I have understated unit profit of course.

March - $15 x 120 units profit = $1800 + $2000 start
April - $20 x 120 units profit = $2400 + $3800 start
May - $25 x 120 units profit = $3000 + $6200 start
June - $30 x 120 units profit = $3600 + $9200 start
July - $35 x 120 units profit = $4200 +$12800 start
August - $40 x 120 units profit = $4800 + $17000 start
September - $45 x 120 units profit = $5400 + $21800 start
by the start of October, I'll have $27200

That is my plan for my regular sheet account which is through citibet where I cannot be banned unlike other bookmakers.
I will not withdraw a cent from this account and only rely on profit from Mark's extras, exotics and multi's for my drawings from bookmaker accounts.

As I mentioned this is understated for the sake of conservatism, but it is likely I may move to $50 units in August.

You pay the $200 on your terms once a month. No automatic payment taken.
Greyhound races are every day of the year except Christmas. We bet everyday. You choose what days you want to bet on.
I bet all days to reduce variables. We restrict the amount of people signing up as more people betting on the same dogs will drive the market value right down.
Which is a problem we are having for people betting directly into the pools rather than taking a mid tote or fixed prices.
It is rectified by stopping people betting directly into the stab pool, which is what we're working on.
I calculated this the other day, just for the regular sheet which is what you get for $200. This is my plan for the year.
I have understated unit profit of course.

March - $15 x 120 units profit = $1800 + $2000 start
April - $20 x 120 units profit = $2400 + $3800 start
May - $25 x 120 units profit = $3000 + $6200 start
June - $30 x 120 units profit = $3600 + $9200 start
July - $35 x 120 units profit = $4200 +$12800 start
August - $40 x 120 units profit = $4800 + $17000 start
September - $45 x 120 units profit = $5400 + $21800 start
by the start of October, I'll have $27200

That is my plan for my regular sheet account which is through citibet where I cannot be banned unlike other bookmakers.
I will not withdraw a cent from this account and only rely on profit from Mark's extras, exotics and multi's for my drawings from bookmaker accounts.

As I mentioned this is understated for the sake of conservatism, but it is likely I may move to $50 units in August.

Why all the "we"? Are you somehow linked to this business?

Bet everyday of the year? Farrrrrrkkk!