• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Been making some good money off small wagers of late.
Got a bit of a knack for picking greyhounds. Little bit of analysis and you can get some good picks.
These are from different days, always making a nice profit.

asfas.JPG
bnkilamsf.JPG
fasasf.JPG
inom;l.JPG
mmkapksf.JPG

Just remember in the end is still a mugs game. In the end you'll never win.
Take it from someone who's been there and done it.

Pretty much open season on the greyhound place bet markets atm. Have a few small stakes on certain dogs I know can win.

bnknkl.JPGsgga.JPGcoorong.JPG

nice on [MENTION=17765]Puggy[/MENTION]; i follow the dishlikers a bit but have nowhere near the success of that....

I've been doing pretty well. Made just over $5500 last month.
Have already made $6000 since the start of February.
Here are a few screenshots.

Attachments

• 12650217_945505278832726_1096741319_n.jpg
    12650217_945505278832726_1096741319_n.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 25
  • fsasgasf.JPG
    fsasgasf.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Double Win 6th Feb.JPG
    Double Win 6th Feb.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 26
  • fasgasg.JPG
    fasgasg.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 26
I had the multi of tahs/brumbies/Chiefs over the weekend. Only Chiefs outsiders so not a massive return.
Will look at brumbies 13+ this week, they're on fire atm [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

@Puggy; killing it. ?

Doing well, had an up and down Feb, but walked out with $6000 profit.
Been banned from a few bookies now, just got started with an agent through citibet.net
Should be able to build a bankroll now without interruptions.