• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
those bets are all ass for one specific match bet, but the odds Taurus was backing at were in his favour over time, as I suggested.

at $20, you would probably win much more than you lose.

Taurus, how many options are there for last score. Is it six, try, field goal and penalty for both sides, or do conversions after a try also count.

Last scoring play covers:
Try
Conversion
Penalty
Field goal
For both sides.
I've done that option a few times this year with the outsider scoring last and not converting the goal. Comes in more times than you'd think.

This is what I've done for tonight anyway.

Japan Try - Straight @ 23.00
Scotland vs Japan - Last Scoring Play
Stake: $ 50.00
Possible payout $1,150.00

Last edited:
[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION] ; where are you finding last scoring play? What bet site are you with? Definitely never seen it on ladbrokes or centrebet, even tattsbet has nothing

Taurus, I like your approach.

if you get 20 to 1, and there is only 8 options, that is odds clearly in your favour. I am not surprised you win this often

[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION] ; where are you finding last scoring play? What bet site are you with? Definitely never seen it on ladbrokes or centrebet, even tattsbet has nothing
I only ever see 1st score type or last try scorer, never last scoring play :(

Maybe it's a sign to avoid the bet!!
I'm on WilliamHill formerly sportingbet

Saved you all some money as it didn't come in. Ah well. Can't win em all. I only bet on rugby union and have an account with a few mates. We put in $200 each a year and have a nice Xmas party with the winnings. Good way to have a punt and keep it under control.

[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION] ; wow mate close

FULL TIME: Scotland 45-10 Japan

No try. The ball was dropped over the line and not grounded. And that, somewhat anticlimactically, is that. Japan gave it their all, but Scotland were simply too well drilled and far better rested than their rivals.

80 min + 1: Japan run it. Of course Japan run it. They get up to the line but not quite over it … or do they? Lacey goes upstairs …

Saved you all some money as it didn't come in. Ah well. Can't win em all. I only bet on rugby union and have an account with a few mates. We put in $200 each a year and have a nice Xmas party with the winnings. Good way to have a punt and keep it under control.

one of the best strategies I have ever heard for fun punters. Odds, over time, have to be in your favour.

So the above mutli got up for a nice collect...

But, sportsbet the bastards have cut me off from promotional bets, apparently I won too much from them over the footy year with their head to head promotion so now and cut off from all promotions, I can still bet with them but not eligible for promos.

FU sportsbet, money withdrawn account CLOSED!!!!!!!!!

I'm staying away from the rugby now. Teams are too even.
Even though I can't see the springboks upsetting the kiwis, you never know.
Maybe a sneaky first try scorer???

So I have a small Multi for this weekend

Ronda win KO TKO DQ
Jedrzejczyk KO TKO DQ
Carolina Panthers Win
Baltimore Ravens Win
St Louis Rams Win

Ronda KO TKO
Philly Eagles Win
Pittsburgh Steelers Win
New England Win