• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AusBB/PTC strength comp

12 pages to 6.....

Get a vid up, you know you want to. Make it 2 plates.

I might do it at 112.5kg next time to satisfy NightFallTech lol.

Also trent seems to be all talk.... No vid from him yet.

12 pages to 6.....

Get a vid up, you know you want to. Make it 2 plates.

I might do it at 112.5kg next time to satisfy NightFallTech lol.

Also trent seems to be all talk.... No vid from him yet.

I'll have one up by the end of the month. I wouldn't be able to cope with high reps during this bench cycle.

Dammit...stuck with a fucked shoulder, but if I do 1 x paused bench at 112kg it'll be a pb lol...but hopefully I can participate in the next challenge!!!

I did 115kg x 3 last night for 2 working sets. Would probably only be able to manage 5-7 reps at that weight though as an absolute max... Weighing 112 currently.

I'm in

99kgs shouldnt be too hard to rep more than ten or so out!!

A couple of years ago at 96kgs I pushed out twenty something. I'll have a go and get a mate to film it on Friday!!

Well done to the other guys here, some big units!!!

Im dissapointed but meh..

70kg today fasted.

16 reps

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB4dPug4kqw[/ame]

Give it another crack in 4 weeks after this bench program.

Dat dere lactic acid was a head fuck LOL
Was resting at top to replenish atp but thinking back should have just kept going

cheers Trent

Last edited:
Yep.

Needs vid to be in the running for the protein though.
I don't trust you ugly mugs that much.

And I've got another ten days to get a vid up? I'm gunna be benching my little heart out to see what I can manage.

Edit...(tapatalk fail...quoted something i never even seen, let alone quoted...)

Do it anyway... :rolleyes:

Is this bodyweight fasted or bodyweight directly before the lift? haha. I was 95.3kg directly before the lift.