• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AusBB/PTC strength comp

In! Sweet idea.

No chance of winning but it'll be a good challenge to see how many I can punch out after month.

Great idea :)

I will not be in this one because of stupid shoulder though. I know it won't count but I could do BW for reps with db's :p Would be no where near the big boys anyway though.

The attitude of "theres no way I can win so why bother competing" really shits me to tears.

Its a losers attitute. People arnt born winners, they develop into winners.

Be a winner.

That is all.

What do you weigh?

Also, Ben and I can enter, but if we win any of the comps, the prize goes to second place.

The attitude of "theres no way I can win so why bother competing" really shits me to tears.

Its a losers attitute. People arnt born winners, they develop into winners.

Be a winner.

That is all.

AGREE TOTALLY

Have a go be part of something, and surprise yourself..

Yeah I was thinking about this yesterday
I was bitching and moaning that because I trained alone it sucked as there was none of the competitions and banter that you get when you train with other people with the same goals
Then this came along and I blew it off

I don't have video capability and I wouldn't be anywhere near the lead here anyway but I'm going to try it out to see where I fit in.

Its interesting how the bigger lifters seem to be having the best chance of winning this though
Maybe a few of the women will do quite well though as they tend to be able to rep quite well