• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AusBB/PTC strength comp

Its interesting how the bigger lifters seem to be having the best chance of winning this though
Maybe a few of the women will do quite well though as they tend to be able to rep quite well

I think this might have more to do with the bigger lifters having spent more time developing their strength and size. ;)

Untrained I'd be only a bit over 60kg in bodyweight. I'm not from large stock.

Its interesting how the bigger lifters seem to be having the best chance of winning this though
Maybe a few of the women will do quite well though as they tend to be able to rep quite well

Its also interesting that the guys who would do well dont sit on the internet bitching about how they cant rep their bodyweight.

They are busy getting strong.

I reckon we can take some things on trust, it's just a fun challenge to keep out collective motivation up and to reinforce our community here.

If somebody is sad enough to understate their weight to cheat their fellow ausbb members, then let 'em go for it, I reckon. Having to live with that knowledge for the rest of your life would be punishment enough...

Body weight at 94, did 100kg cos I'm lazy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIoOY_PPNDo]Ptc challenge 1 - Scott 100 max reps - YouTube[/ame]

I'll update the first post with the vids.... If any come.

Quote me when you post a vid so I get a notification and don't miss it amongst all the rubbish.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iahXbRAGeYs]Paul - AUSBB.com Bodyweight Bench Rep Challenge - 12 x 95kg - YouTube[/ame]

This is not an attempt to enter the comp because there is no vid. Just did it to see what I could do.

90 x 17

Vids in first post, Also adding people that arent uploaded vids, but wont be able to win the prize.