• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AusBB Odd Lift Leaderboard

ill get in on this after i stop cutting and being weak.. Only thing some of the lifts are biased towards how heavy/light u are.. Its a known fact most heavier guys would not be able to chin as much as a lighter guy (unless they are advanced)..

Same goes for front squat..... BUUUUt anywayz... in 2 months time lol.. for shits and giggles

SOLID lifts guys!!!

I randomly found out I can only do 42 & 50% BW bench the other day. Still recovering shoulder though so I guess that is expected. I really like this leaderboard, gives some good numbers to strive for.

quick update from yestie - mate loges lifting

Dips - 96 Bw + 80kg = 176kg
Dips - 30 reps @ BW
Bench - 11 reps @ 100kg
Bench - 25 reps @ 75% BW

I only tried the zercher for first time yesterday

110kg for reps, was a bit unsure of form so come home and watched some vids. Think i got more in me.

We also curled the bar for reps so we will load it up tomorrow for shits and giggles.

If you think curling in the squat rack is bad, the looks you get single arm curling in the squat rack is worse. hahahaha

* 17 reps @ 100kg bench

Last edited:
ill get in on this after i stop cutting and being weak.. Only thing some of the lifts are biased towards how heavy/light u are.. Its a known fact most heavier guys would not be able to chin as much as a lighter guy (unless they are advanced)..

Same goes for front squat..... BUUUUt anywayz... in 2 months time lol.. for shits and giggles

Yeah some lifts favor the light guys and some the big guys. There are enough lifts to give a bit of a spread. It's only a bit of fun, it would be way to messy if we start adding in weight divisions.

One arm KB push press. 24kg. Performed one rep each side.
I'll have to do max chinups tomorrow

Yeah some lifts favor the light guys and some the big guys. There are enough lifts to give a bit of a spread. It's only a bit of fun, it would be way to messy if we start adding in weight divisions.

Bodyweight for max reps favours the lighter guys and adding weight for 1 rep max favours the heavier guys.

How's a 60kg guy going to dip 180kg?
A solid 115kg guy only has to add 50% of bodyweight to get near 180kg.
A 60kg guy has to add double bodyweight !!!

My workmate who's 60kg did 36 reps for bodyweight the other day, same as me.

quick update from yestie - mate loges lifting

Dips - 96 Bw + 80kg = 176kg
Dips - 30 reps @ BW
Bench - 11 reps @ 100kg
Bench - 25 reps @ 75% BW

So are they yours or your mates lifts lol?

ps stop complaining about other people being stronger than you and get stronger yourself!

Last edited:
yeah sorry mate should have made that a bit clearer.

Thats a friends lift, names "loges"

Is the complaining comment towards me or someone else?

Still got epic upperboft DOMS since Tuesdays effort but managed 100kg Bench x 25.

I think with more rest I could crack 30!