• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AusBB Odd Lift Leaderboard

Oh yeah burgs, add my dip from the other day 99kg bw + 30kg = 129kg
Will have to have a crack at these muscle ups soon

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM3jJQpv_PM"]11 Chinups Ausbb Comp - YouTube[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOq5hJapbLE[/ame]

Didn't finish the 18th rep of the dips... Was in struggle town anyway before i lost my balance.

Last edited:
JChen: you are gonna hate me!!! lol

Today I managed a clean, paused 198kg dip, after lockout my dip belt buckle snapped in half and I had to call it quits for the day lol

Felt macho as fuarrrrk busting the belt, in reality though it was just cheap eBay shit!

JChen: you are gonna hate me!!! lol

Today I managed a clean, paused 198kg dip, after lockout my dip belt buckle snapped in half and I had to call it quits for the day lol

Felt macho as fuarrrrk busting the belt, in reality though it was just cheap eBay shit!

Holy shit Morgan, bloody strong dip there.

Maxes aren't very impressive, they are over 16 months old now, the past 12 months I've had lower back issues and haven't been squatting/deading. All healthy now so
I am going to retest my maxes in 2012.

Squat 200kg
Dead 240kg
Bench 175kg
MP 0kg (Never tested it)

Aiming for 220/180/260 in the new year.

easy 120kg Zercher for me tonight :)

I'll add it to the list when I get the vid up.

I will also be declaring Jzpowahz the muscle up king, and curls gay. And swapping them out for 2 deadlift related exercises once I figure out the formula to use for the max reps one

I will also be declaring Jzpowahz the muscle up king, and curls gay. And swapping them out for 2 deadlift related exercises once I figure out the formula to use for the max reps one

Don't understand the second bit here?

I'm back to 10 with shoulder recovering. Should be able to get a vid of 11 up soon and hopefully get to 12 not too long after that.