• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
UiVBuIW.jpg

is that 2 acid tabs :cool:
looks like it to me

edit: i'd love to sit down and get fadi on mushrooms or acid and talk all night. that would be life changing, and expanding hehe. for both!

Last edited:
Jesus was a broke arse carpenter with minimal education, who enjoyed his wine, knocking round with his mates and was prone to delusions, pretty much exactly like brick. The parallels are profound.

If a reformed whore followed me around you can bet I'd be boning her, stands to reason Jesus was.

i thought he didn't wanna work on the aka farm (insert whatever), instead would hang out on the footsteps outside certain large roman churches and debated shit with other people that were higher up.

oh wait, so he was basically homeless, and a bum, in rebellion.

Let's say the stories of these religious figures were actually real people.

What's more likely Jesus was, like brick said the son of a woman who get knocked up by some bloke and who grew up as with delusions he was the son of God. Or he actually is the son of God, whoever or whatever that supposedly is.

It's much more likely that this was just an elaborate lie to cover up Mary getting knocked up out of wedlock than being the son of God.

The stories of miracles? A few tricks to willing followers along with Chinese whispers from stories being 1000s of years old isn't hard to explain them.

What really amazes me is how few of you peeps are willing to put in a little bit of effort now for an eternity of benefits to come. Aren't you lot a little bit curious to get in to heaven, especially after realizing [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION]; is getting in. Its gonna be one Hell of a party I gotta say.

Peeps would wanna pull yah fingers out coz there ain't gonna be too many virgins or much communal wine left after Brother Brick gets there.Though imma pretty sure the party bong will be forever packed ;)

What really amazes me is how few of you peeps are willing to put in a little bit of effort now for an eternity of benefits to come. Aren't you lot a little bit curious to get in to heaven, especially after realizing [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION]; is getting in. Its gonna be one Hell of a party I gotta say.

Peeps would wanna pull yah fingers out coz there ain't gonna be too many virgins or much communal wine left after Brother Brick gets there.Though imma pretty sure the party bong will be forever packed ;)

I read that there is estimated over 1000 religions. Are you going to put in a bit of effort in each religion to make sure you get the right one.

I read that there is estimated over 1000 religions. Are you going to put in a bit of effort in each religion to make sure you get the right one.

"Our God is Good, we are but mere messengers!" - Father Bob.

Meaning, just be a good soul and you'll be cool with any religion whether Islam, Christian, Jew, Hindi or liquorice allsorts. Or as Brother [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; said "just don't be a cvnt!

"Our God is Good, we are but mere messengers!" - Father Bob.

Meaning, just be a good soul and you'll be cool with any religion whether Islam, Christian, Jew, Hindi or liquorice allsorts. Or as Brother [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; said "just don't be a cvnt!

So going by that it means there is no need to believe in any religion.

Being a good person has nothing to do with being religious or not.

Have you not read your Bible lately Brother Baz? :)

Revelation 20:11-15 "Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

Acts 3:19 "Repent therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out,"

Have you not read your Bible lately Brother Baz? :)

Revelation 20:11-15 "Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

Acts 3:19 "Repent therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out,"

No I haven't.

Again what does being religious have to do with being a good person.

No I haven't.

Again what does being religious have to do with being a good person.

Where would you prefer to spend eternity Brother Baz? In a hot stinking fiery place with a bunch Crossfitters, deviants and [MENTION=9159]wingman[/MENTION]; or upstairs with Brother Brick chilling back with some wine, song and plenty of virgins?

P.S. by the sounds of it C_T will be going to hell. Don't wanna spend eternity there do you Baz? ;)

Faith in what.

Religion is as old as dirt, the basic principles for me, is that the common theme for all religion is faith, having faith in the things I hold close to me, in the things that make me happy, make me happier.
more comfortable in my own skin, the idea that all men are basically 99% good is a faith I want.

that when my wife tells me she loves me
my boss tells me I'm doing a good job
the workout im doing is working
and so-on blah, blah.

this thread is silly, we are all spiritual to a degree, like everythingwe just have different interpretation.

you ask me faith in what?
i take it on faith you are genually interested in my thoughts.

Where would you prefer to spend eternity Brother Baz? In a hot stinking fiery place with a bunch Crossfitters, deviants and [MENTION=9159]wingman[/MENTION]; or upstairs with Brother Brick chilling back with some wine, song and plenty of virgins?

P.S. by the sounds of it C_T will be going to hell. Don't wanna spend eternity there do you Baz? ;)

Not answering my question.

In any case what you prefer and what reality is are two different this.

What were you doing before you were born? What makes you think after you die is any different.

Do all the bugs, worms and slugs make it to your heaven, they are animals like us. Can they go to hell as well.

Religion is as old as dirt, the basic principles for me, is that the common theme for all religion is faith, having faith in the things I hold close to me, in the things that make me happy, make me happier.
more comfortable in my own skin, the idea that all men are basically 99% good is a faith I want.

that when my wife tells me she loves me
my boss tells me I'm doing a good job
the workout im doing is working
and so-on blah, blah.

this thread is silly, we are all spiritual to a degree, like everythingwe just have different interpretation.

you ask me faith in what?
i take it on faith you are genually interested in my thoughts.

I know plenty of regions people that I wouldn't say are good people and I know plenty of non religious good people.

So what's better a bad religious person or good atheist.

I think it's sad people believe they need religion to be a good person.

No no, belief is nothing, action speaks a thousand and one syllables remember? Something like that. I don't care what someone BELIEBERS in, its their actions that count.

Especially if it affects me lol.

I know plenty of regions people that I wouldn't say are good people and I know plenty of non religious good people.

So what's better a bad religious person or good atheist.

I think it's sad people believe they need religion to be a good person.

I know now lots of so called religious people that are hypocrites I know lots of atheists both are bad and good, you and I are no different.

their judgment is clouded by lack of faith, some religious people have no faith in many people, because they think they alone are the chosen ones.

they have no right to judge us.

Not answering my question.

In any case what you prefer and what reality is are two different this.

What were you doing before you were born? What makes you think after you die is any different.

Do all the bugs, worms and slugs make it to your heaven, they are animals like us. Can they go to hell as well.

Not answering your question? You asked me what does being good have to do with religion. I answered that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God ie go to heaven.

Revelation 21:8"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

If you have any further questions on the Lord's great work Brother Baz, you can find the answers right here http://www.gasl.org/refbib/Bible_King_James_Version.pdf