• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Not answering your question? You asked me what does being good have to do with religion. I answered that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God ie go to heaven.

Revelation 21:8"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

If you have any further questions on the Lord's great work Brother Baz, you can find the answers right here http://www.gasl.org/refbib/Bible_King_James_Version.pdf

If people believe in God and are good only due the fear that if they don't they will not go to heaven. If God actually exists wouldn't he know these people are not genuine in their faith. Therefore having faith due to fear of not going to heaven or just being good because a religion says to wouldn't be the ticket to heaven anyway.

If people believe in God and are good only due the fear that if they don't they will not go to heaven. If God actually exists wouldn't he know these people are not genuine in their faith. Therefore having faith due to fear of not going to heaven or just being good because a religion says to wouldn't be the ticket to heaven anyway.

But we are all made in the Lord's image Brother Baz, sin defiles us, it taints us. The Lord wants us to remain pure, untainted by sin.

Our bodies are our temples Brother Baz. I have to go and do some maintenance on my temple, some cardio.

But we are all made in the Lord's image Brother Baz, sin defiles us, it taints us. The Lord wants us to remain pure, untainted by sin.

Our bodies are our temples Brother Baz. I have to go and do some maintenance on my temple, some cardio.

Didn't answer the question again.

Since we are just animals like any other animal what makes us think God is human. Maybe the real God is in the image of another animal.

Didn't answer the question again.

Since we are just animals like any other animal what makes us think God is human. Maybe the real God is in the image of another animal.

Well what was your question Brother Baz? I answered it, that to remain pure we must be righteous. To fully know how to live in God's honour we need to have faith.

Secondly, God is not a human Brother Baz. But who are we to understand or question the Lord.

I really have to go and do some cardio. May the Lord be with you! :)

Well what was your question Brother Baz? I answered it, that to remain pure we must be righteous. To fully know how to live in God's honour we need to have faith.

Secondly, God is not a human Brother Baz. But who are we to understand or question the Lord.

I really have to go and do some cardio. May the Lord be with you! :)

Ok God is in our image then, why couldn't he be in another animals image or does every animal have a different God and heaven.

Too many holes in religion for me to have faith. And if God is real he will see though my fake faith in any case.

Like I said I find it very sad that people think they need religion to be a good person, says a lot about them.

What really amazes me is how few of you peeps are willing to put in a little bit of effort now for an eternity of benefits to come. Aren't you lot a little bit curious to get in to heaven, especially after realizing @Brick; is getting in. Its gonna be one Hell of a party I gotta say.

Peeps would wanna pull yah fingers out coz there ain't gonna be too many virgins or much communal wine left after Brother Brick gets there.Though imma pretty sure the party bong will be forever packed ;)

One of the most important aspects of Christianity is forgiveness any sinner can be forgiven provided he genuinely repents before his death.

You're all welcome provided you find your faith in the instant before death.

pretty sweet deal if you ask me, I mean what have you got to lose?

So just be a **** your whole life, make sure you get the last rites and repent before you die and it's all sweet. Top notch.

So just be a **** your whole life, make sure you get the last rites and repent before you die and it's all sweet. Top notch.

Fucking oath, it's got to be genuine though. Repentance usually is pretty genuine during a moment of clarity though.

Yeah it's like the drug mules find God when they have been given the death penalty.

Real genuine that.

are any other animals on earth religious? if not, why should we be the only ones?

Dogs dont give a shit where they came from or how they came to be. They're just happy they're in good company, have somewhere to sleep and have good food. Why can't we all live with that mindset?

are any other animals on earth religious? if not, why should we be the only ones?

Dogs dont give a shit where they came from or how they came to be. They're just happy they're in good company, have somewhere to sleep and have good food. Why can't we all live with that mindset?
Religion is usually about humans being above other animals.

I think most religions come about because we were aware enough to ask the questions of how did we come about, what happens after we die. How did the earth come about. At the time we didn't have the answers to these questions so made up stories, religion.

Surely now we know the answers to most of these questions we can move on from the story time.

I think most religions come about because we were aware enough to ask the questions of how did we come about, what happens after we die. How did the earth come about. At the time we didn't have the answers to these questions so made up stories, religion.

Surely now we know the answers to most of these questions we can move on from the story time.
So how did the earth come about?

Be the dog.

But don't sniff ass.

Animals don't have human personality nor emotions. We self project. A dog will give a response that is misinterpreted as some form of emotion. The dog does that for its own survival and gaining favour - food, a walk, rub on belly etc.....

although im fond of my animals a treat them like babies they are just animals. People come first and we are the only ones entitled to rule over all creatures of the earth. A dolphin is just a cute fish that taints my tuna....fuck the whales, I'll have them served up on a platter of baby seal livers.