• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Arnold is way over rated !!

Arnold will be in Australia in June

One celebrity I would love to meet. :eek:

Don't worry about the maid, he can have the missus as long as I can get a photo with him and he signs my copy of 'The Terminator' and 'Pumping Iron' and may be a signed poster or two for the gym. :p

Don't worry about the maid, he can have the missus as long as I can get a photo with him and he signs my copy of 'The Terminator' and 'Pumping Iron' and may be a signed poster or two for the gym. :p

Don't get me wrong I lone Arnold I got all he's movies and encyclopaedia but I think the dudes physique is way over rated

its for a financial education summit, probably wouldnt even get to meet him, just see him speak

To be honest i much prefer his physique to say Ronnie Colemans... I'd rather look like Arnie myself than any modern pro bodybuilder!!

I'm not a fan over the overblown traps look, or extreme vascularity. Somewhere along the lines bodybuilding broke and became about who could be the biggest freak...

Lats, chest, arms and abs to Arnie. Legs certainly to Ronnie. Thoughts???

EDIT: Maybe not the Lats for Arnie, better taper though. Good go for 25 years before Ronnie and all the advancements in Diet, training, drugs etc.

Last edited:
To be honest i much prefer his physique to say Ronnie Colemans... I'd rather look like Arnie myself than any modern pro bodybuilder!!

I'm not a fan over the overblown traps look, or extreme vascularity. Somewhere along the lines bodybuilding broke and became about who could be the biggest freak...

Agree 100% the guys these days freak me out a little bit.

Size maybe but Coleman's quads are way out of proportion to his upper body
Arnie still wins hands down and his stance/posing just looks effortless, that's art.

Last edited:

Agree 100% the guys these days freak me out a little bit.

EDIT: Maybe not the Lats for Arnie, better taper though. Good go for 25 years before Ronnie and all the advancements in Diet, training, drugs etc.

Lats to Ronnie simply because they are bigger?

Arnold's symmetry is second to none.
I reckon that's what separates him from the rest.
I'm not sre Goosey. Anies legs are a tad small. Im my opinion Thierry Pastel is schmick.

gewwq.jpg

to-the-extreme-building-the-ultimate-bodybuilder_h.jpg

Arnold over rated:rolleyes: Is this a troll?? If it is it's not a good one. :cool:

Saying he was overrated is like saying a Lamborghini is just another car compared to a Hyundai Excel.

This is what body builders should look like IMO. I don't even look at the disporportionate body builder that look way too big. Even he was getting close to getting too big for his frame. But all those Mr Universe trophies on his mantle piece would suggest otherwise.

Agree 100%