• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone here make quark?

Read the thread, still unsure... can you buy quark over there?

I LOVE quark (like a few others in this thread, I lived in Germany, lol)... I get it here, too, the supermarkets carry a few brands. I eat a LOT of it, 'cause I dislike CC on its own.

I just saw the pictures. I wouldn't mind giving this a go as I also have an easiyo.

Could I bug you for instructions?

me? I just did it the same as the bb.com instructions but put it in the easiyo :)

Might give this a go soon, ive been making my own yogurt for a few months now, so easy and tastes great.

How was the taste? Have you had storebought before?

My gf got some expensive organic stuff for me to try, in fat free and full fat versions, and its certainly nicer then cottage cheese. Full fat is much nicer then fat free, but thats a given i suppose...

had ff store bought stuff before and I think mine was comparable in taste. Doesn't make enough in the easiyo though!

Quark is delicious, back home in Estonia you'll get literaly hundreds of versions of it. Sweet, sour, chocolate coated bars (they are the best).