• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Announcement

a few of the guys that you say never come on here , actually do come on here as you can see by the links , no forum keeps its' members , members come and go

Your links dont work (for me anyway).

Mayeb i should have said "hardley come on here" instead of never.

So it's ok to post crap amongst a few useful posts.

I'm confused.

I think we are talking about different things, hence the confusion.

I can remember Oli used to post pictures of Boxxy, i dont remember them being in "useful" threads or not.

Compare what he was doing to what a certain member on here is doing and it is very minor.

Anyways like i said. All good. I will stop complaining. Energy better spent training.

I think we are talking about different things, hence the confusion.

I can remember Oli used to post pictures of Boxxy, i dont remember them being in "useful" threads or not.

Compare what he was doing to what a certain member on here is doing and it is very minor.

Anyways like i said. All good. I will stop complaining. Energy better spent training.

you can see that stuff has stopped today which is good

The general topic area will always hold appeal to many members because of the broad range of topics it allows. Those who aren't training knowledge gurus (which is the majority here) will be more confident to join these discussions than others.

In most cases, when a legitimate training question is asked, it gets answered helpfully. Sometimes we get a bit carried away and it strays, but i dont think this happens in 95% of cases as is being suggested. I think a gentle interjection from the mods is all that's needed in those cases.

We don't need a nazi style rule. I've just wasted effort typing up posts earlier that were relevant to the context of the discussion but were deleted because they were not 100% strictly within the confines of the op. if we continue like that, then I'll need the name of a good charisma bypass surgeon and will have to approach each thread as though I'm crawling through a ducted air-con tunnel - no possibility of sideways movement bro.

All this brouhaha because Bella has posted high frequency off topic stuff. Her efforts haven't put a lock on any of the other forums. If you're a fan of one of the other forums then start threads, initiate discussion, whatever...nobody's stopping you. Why are you waiting for others to make the forum the type of place you want it to be? If you think it needs fixing, then be the fix.

I'm going out on a limb here by saying that the general conversation on this forum is by far the most interesting, enlightening I have come across, and very funny.
I've grown to respect everyone here.
So there.

DKD, you sir, are a funny man lol

Andy has started a love fest, albeit he's been paid to do it apparently - but hey, you've got to start somewhere?? ;)