• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anadraulic State Testers Needed !

Hulk It is better as you see from the previous posts, i tell you what if you do order i will even throw in some cold fusion samples aswell to sweeten the deal for you.

Just pm your order details after you place your order on my website.

PUMP - Personal Training

Will look into it when I need to reorder.
Still got 2 x 10lbs bags almost full and 2 x 5lbs tubs to get through 1st.

Shouldn't have bought a 10 pounder of Rocky road, tastes like shit.
But Double choc, Strawberry and Cookies n Cream (tubs) is the best.

Just email me through my website when you are ready to order Hulk and i will look after you !:)

I finished the samples and I was a bit surprised. I didn't feel much the first day or two.
The effects were subtle, I found my workout easier but no bit rush after taking the Andrulic State or Cold Fusion. And I felt good the next day, much improved recovery.
I noticed it when I stopped taking the stuff, but no big crash, just less energy.
So it works without the big caffine rush (no bouncing off walls) just more energy, strength (all day) and better recovery.
I think its a good product.
Cheers for the samples,
Mike.

Long story short I had a stomach bug on thursday and discontinued everything bar protein. Pretty sure it was something I ate and not a reaction to any of the products (I hope!).

Going to start again next week.

Started taking it today.

Andraulic State gave me the biggest rush. What is in it again?
No bullshit, it felt like speed. I had to pay such close attention driving to the gym haha.

I took it at about 6:50am, got to gym and started about 7:30. Went through to 8:30/8:45, took the post-workout at about 8:50/9:00

Am still buzzing. Not as much though. I was off the walls earlier. It was awesome! Love that buzz! hahaha i think it was a bit much though, had the shakes and all. So i will take less next time.

I did get right into it though. I noticed I could really push it harder, got an extra 2 reps at least on everything after fatigue was starting to set in. Felt grea to push those boundaries.
Also recovered well, feeling fresh at this very moment. Will let you know how I feel in the morning though.

The taste wasn't the best, but it was easily bearable/consumable. It was dr. pepper-esque in its flavour (which isn't necessarily a bad thing), but there was something slightly chemical about both as well.

If it continues to work as well as today though I think I will be purchasing some after my current stocks run out.

I will continue to give updates each time I take them (pre and post on workout days only). With a proper summary at the end.

Took the tablets last night before bed.

woke up this morning feeling pretty great, no real soreness, the recovery was better than I expected, possibly better than any I've had before.

Cold Fusion contains no caffeine, and this was the response of Ricko who sampled the product for 7 days.

Cold Fusion is good, Buzzes through your body for about 20mins post work out.

Rreally? A cup of coffee is aboout 60mg. I need 400mg to feel anything but I have a high tolerance to stims. I don't know why.

I think I have a high tolerance as well.

Cup of coffee does the trick, but AS as well as NO-Xplode don't give me the crazy up-and-gos as many people experience. They certainly give you a good mindset to work out though, and they do lift you if you're tired and don't feel like training.

Well shrek, I dont drink coffee, tea, v, red bull, softdrink or anything like that. Basically water is all I drink.
I have milk with my cereal in the morning and I drink beer, but lately it's become on occassion. i don't drink lots or regularly right now. I kind of like it this way too, it's a nice change from the last 5 years or so.

I'm pretty close to being caffeine free.

Even my sugar consumption is low compared to most people. Unless it's in the fruit or vegies I eat naturally or in the odd beer I drink, then I don't really consume any.

Just got to keep my salt down as well, which still isn't bad, but could be much better.

Anyway I tried about half the dose of Andraulic State today. It was pretty good. Maybe a touch weak? I'm not sure. I will try 2/3 of what I had on monday for friday and see how I react. If thats a bit too heavy then I will slide back into the amount I had today.

So I've been using:
Andraulic state pre-workout and only on workout days
Cold fusion post-workout also on workout days only

The tablets I have been having 2 a night before bed on an empty stomach.

No sleeping issues, great recovery results.

I keep forgetting to make the protein up because of my strict hours. Maybe I should mix it in with my weetbix and milk in the morning? I usually have a sliced banana on them so the chocolate flavouring might go really well.

I know you are sensitive to caffeine but to be honest 30mg is a very small amount in anyone's books, NO Explode contains over 300mg per serving this equates to 1/10th of the total amount.

So bear that in mind, for your next dosage

Mixing the Pure Whey with weet Bix is the breakfast of Champions, i do that every mourning.

By far the most nutritious breakfast you could probably have.

Try it out it's the best:)

Maybe there was something else that contributed to it?

But I don't know what it would have been. All I had was breakfast, water and the AS. Well mints too, but they don't do that sort of thing lol.

I will try the pure whey with my breakfast but probably every morning, not just when mourning :p

All in all though, I'm loving these samples at the moment. Want to send me a months worth to make sure it's working and for a better testimonal Aek? Might even be able to get it advertised in the work gym, there's no one else advertising there ;) eh eh eh lol

If there is anyone else how has not posted up thier results please do so.
So i can get a proper assesment of the products and also to show my U.S counterparts where their samples are going.

If they like what they see i could probably get some more

Uni just got in to full swing for me, I'll try to find time to post a write up soon!