• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anadraulic State Testers Needed !

Cheers azza, just on that when you say you stacked 1-GH-I with Methyl 1D do you me the past Pro-Hormone methyl 1D or the more recent legal replacement?? I have been on the 1-GH-I for 4 days now and last night I was woken 2 with a rock solid along with the always morning salute so maybe just maybe the GH is kickin in. Will try 3/4 of a scoop of AS today.

You are aware that Anadraulic State is a test booster as well as a pre-workout, that's why it's used for Post Cycle Therapy ! :)

Cheers azza, just on that when you say you stacked 1-GH-I with Methyl 1D do you me the past Pro-Hormone methyl 1D or the more recent legal replacement?? I have been on the 1-GH-I for 4 days now and last night I was woken 2 with a rock solid along with the always morning salute so maybe just maybe the GH is kickin in. Will try 3/4 of a scoop of AS today.
I did do the US version back in 2007, gained 4 kg in 16 days, some water gains though. Wouldnt do it again as i want to join the INBA and wont use any of these products anymore.
AZZA

Azza : Anadraulic State is not a banned substance, or does not contain any banned substances you can trust me on this as i have a competitor use it in the Australian championships and yes he did pass the drug test.

Furthermore if it did contain any baned substances i would not be able to import it or sell it ;)

Understand that AS is also a testbooster, either the 1-GH-I or the AS is doing something with the boys, though with it being during the night I assume it would be the GH seen as I am having that before bed.

Well 5 days into the AS, and the last two days I have managed to take 3/4 scoop (40g) and handle it (only just at some points) though today was my day off so I had AS before Muay Thai for the first time and I managed 1 extra 3 minute round on the pads which I have to be honest is quite a big deal, I beleive that its possible after 5 days of AS build up I am now starting to benifit, though I still feel on the verge of sickness at some points but not as often, surely it cant be good for your stomach!!

1-GH-I you know I just dont know, but something is delivering midnight boners and I believe it is the GH.

Haven't put on any noticable weight though walking around with a better pump once I become active.

Review for Pump Testing:

Firstly I would like to thank Pump Nutrition for putting there balls on the line and allowing real people to rate their stock, you have my vote for integrity over all others and I will definately look at purchasing products from your store in the future because of this.

Andraulic State: To me it tasted like berocca and at the end of the day it doesn't really matter what a product tastes like if it delivers what it says it does (unless it is protien where you are having 3-4 shakes a day) hold your nose and suck it up. Definately provided additional energy for training, I also felt as if I was getting a better pump though it came at a cost, it wasn't stomach friendly and effectively hindered my workouts. I did not have any increase in weight. For me I would continue to use AS at a 1/2 scoop for my Muay Thai training and running (I did a few times and had some extra legs and with the 1/2 dose it didn't make me feel sick) as 1 full scoop is to intense on the gut. I believe the best way to really no whether AS increases Test and lowers Est is to get some blood test pre + post, the blood doesn't lie.

Banana Champion Whey: Best tasting protien I've ever had, enough said

I-GH-1: Apart from a couple of midnight boners hard to say if the GH did much. I can only rate it against tribulus at the same dose 4 caps and the trib I use seems to have a noticable effect for a two week on two week off cycle.

Thanks again Pump...