• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anadraulic State Testers Needed !

Ricko, maybe take 3grams, as CF + AS add up to about 2g of creatine (I seem to recall each had about 1g creatine per serve).

Ok i'm almost at the end of my routine and I havent had tea yet, is it worth me taking the Cold Fusion with any Whey, waiting 45 mins then eating tea, then before bed have a scoop of Whey with the IGH1 tablets?

Edit: Bugga it!! i took the Cold Fusion and then the Champion Whey straight after it, The Whey is NICE! Mixes well too. will wait 45mins before tea as recommended

Last edited:
Jevan if you experiencing difficulties which i think is coming from Anadraulic state back off on the dosage only take 1 heaped table spoon and see how you go.

Remember guys Cold fusion and Anadraulic State should be taken on a empty stomach the whey protein should be taken adleast 50 min after the ingestion of anadraulic state and cold fusion

this is what I'm doing

45min after eating or drinking whey, I take "A State"
wait 30 min then I exercise
take "Cold Fusion" straight after exercise, then
wait 45 min before eating or drinking whey

4 caps I GH 1 before bed, 1 hr after eating.

Didn"t feel much yesterday and didn't sleep too well, might try 3 caps tonight.

The Choc whey tastes relly good, one of if not the best tasting I've had. Mixes well too, "top marks on the whey":D

Last edited:
Agreed the Whey is great - Is there any problem with taking the I Gh1 before bed WITH the whey?

Give the products a chance to work guys it may take up to 4 servings for you to get a feel for the product, it's great to hear that the Pure whey is working well.

Champion Nutrition are a big company in the U.S and very underated down here because no-one has heard of them.

They have been in buisness for over 25 years

But if you were to compare taste wise Optimum Gold whey Vs Champion Nutrition Pure Whey not only is it cheaper it tastes better.
I
t's only 66.05 per 2.3kg tub Not Bad For Branded Protein !

No Problem taking the whey with the I-GH-1 together, you may need to experiment with dosage 3-4 tabs, some people may experienced being more awake for the first 15 mins and then feel that they can sleep for longer while others dose off with in 25min of taking it.

So it varies guys.

Trial and error as everyone is different.:)

Yeah I backed off the AS today, felt better :)

Hopefully they start to have more effect on Thursday and Friday's workouts.

Got mine today, will post soon with results.

Thanks AEK

Good to hear that everyone has received there samples, i would like to remind everyone that some posts will be used as refrences on my website, if anyone has any objections to this they pm message me and i will do as they please.

Finished the Whey tester last night, and am now bummed, Ive got a tub of another product (given to me for a Xmas pressie) to go through before i will be buying this one

Tell me Ricko did you like the taste and is it worth buying for 72.95 Pure whey from Champion

Absolutley! The Taste was great, it mixed very well, smooth when drinking. I will be buying this.

Just so everyone knows that they are entitled to 10% off the whole order so when you are ready to order you will be getting it for 65.65 just remember to put in discount coupon aub10% on checkout.:)

Thank you for reviewing my products

Ive only been on the products for a day now, so cant post on the change yet, but i can definitely agree with the taste. The taste of all the products are surprisingly good, and very smooth without being too sweet, which often sets off peoples stomachs.

AEK can you clarify how much creatine and dextrose is in these?

Also, Ive been taking 7 IGH caps, i read on ur website 4-7, so hope this isnt a misprint.

Cheers
H

Anadraulic State has 8 g of Dextrose, and about 8 grams of 3 different forms of creatine

Creatine Mono
Creatine Malate
Creatine Orotate

Cold Fusion has about 6 grams of Dextrose and about 10 grams of Creatine again 3 forms of it

Creatine Mono
Creatine Aspartate
Creatine Ethyl Ester

Oh i forgot with I-GH-1 4 tabs is enough, i would say use 7 tabs if you are over 100kg

2 x 5lbs tubs which makes it 10lbs is $131.30 in total

This is that you use the discount coupon aub10%