• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
If he can come into the Arnold properly conditioned this time, he'll get his 'card.
He's freakishly big for one so young, to the point where I personally don't think his chest suits him anymore - it looks like a strap-on.
But he'll get his card, Only real contest I reckon is Antoine. His recent progress had been incredible, to say the least.

Same as any top athlete, endorsements are much more than prize money. I mean, how much must the typical Aussie swimmer have spent on coaching, it's not just for the gold medal at the Olympics every four years.

Plus people like the prestige of winning competitions. Just think of how much people spend on extra food, supplements and training before they enter (for example) a PA lifting competition, thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours a year for what, a trophy?

Heaps of people look at his pictures and talk about him. Many people enjoy that attention.

My point wasnt that he done the drugs to win the trophies, it was the amount of drugs that was put forward. $30,000 in HGH alone, plus the other gear? no one can ever convince me that he has taken $30,000 of HGH per year for however long PLUS other steroids (so im guessing $50-60,000+ total per year) unless i hear it from his enormous russian mouth.

And I am in no way knocking his achievements, the guy is huge and didnt get that way "from steroids" hes obviously worked his tits off and is EXTREMELY dedicated, and it shows. good on him

Fair enough. Thanks. Can someone post up a good example as a reference. And his can be fixed via surgery ?

Q: What is gynecomastia?

A: Literally, the term "gynecomastia" refers to female-like breasts. Of course, this is in guys--female-like breasts in women are desirable. But in guys they're not welcome, which probably accounts for a common term you hear in the gym, "bitch tits" or "B.T.'s". Pretty derogatory, but not surprising when you think about how upset you'd be if you had the problem.
Q: What's gynecomastia look like? Does it really look like women's breasts?

A: It can, but of course that would be an extreme case. More typically, it starts as a little lump under the nipple, usually during puberty. The lump usually goes away with time, but not in all cases. Sometimes it gets bigger, causing the nipple to stick out. In a boy who is a little overweight, the chest might really start to look more like his sister's chest with early breast development. Some kids can even squeeze a little fluid out of the nipple. It's a pretty frightening experience for an adolescent, so lots of guys just ignore it hoping it will go away--unless their parents push them into seeing their doctor.
url

http://www.ricksilverman.com/gyno-faq.html

If he can come into the Arnold properly conditioned this time, he'll get his 'card.
He's freakishly big for one so young, to the point where I personally don't think his chest suits him anymore - it looks like a strap-on.
But he'll get his card, Only real contest I reckon is Antoine. His recent progress had been incredible, to say the least.

Couldn't agree more mate. Antoine is looking good this year.

Wasnt this his 1st yr doing the Arnold?

Antoine got 5th I think in the Super's - he was not looking that great really..abit sad really thought he would be up there...to be honest looked small next to the other guys above him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8mE91HGa68&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - LESUKOV VS BURES[/ame]

Cant find any pics of him yet - not even on the contest pics...I heard he didnt even want his pro card...wtf