• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I wouldn't say he has incredible genetics. I personally think he has above average, he was training at 13 for fucks sake, that plus copious amounts of performance enhancing drugs would work wonders for most.

I am not in any way saying he doesn't have an awesome figure, i personally love his look, just saying that it cannot all come down to genetics. He has been training now for almost 11 or more years, i would guess that maybe 6-7 of them have been hardcore and that 3 of them have been using drugs.

I wouldn't say he has incredible genetics. I personally think he has above average, he was training at 13 for fucks sake, that plus copious amounts of performance enhancing drugs would work wonders for most.

I am not in any way saying he doesn't have an awesome figure, i personally love his look, just saying that it cannot all come down to genetics. He has been training now for almost 11 or more years, i would guess that maybe 6-7 of them have been hardcore and that 3 of them have been using drugs.

lol... alot more then that.

LOL the dude probably has to have servants put his shirts on. Could he even scratch his own arse without getting a lat cramp...

Yeah, i re-thought that last bit after writing it. probably the 7 years he has been training properly he has been juicing hard.

And the teacher didn't so he ate the teacher to teach him a lesson then took the sandwich.

Don't fuck with Alexey.

Unbelievable. He looks better than me therefore its due to steroids.

How about he doesnt sit in front of a computer making accusations about someone he's never met, and actually trains.

You guys guessing about his drug taking/genetics/training should send him a pick of yourselves, then ask his opinion. Now THAT would be funny.

I know guys who have trained longer. I know guys who have juiced for decades. I dont anyone that looks like this kid.

Why is that?

Do you honestly think he is not on 'something' ?

How about he doesnt sit in front of a computer making accusations about someone he's never met, and actually trains.

You guys guessing about his drug taking/genetics/training should send him a pick of yourselves, then ask his opinion. Now THAT would be funny.

I know guys who have trained longer. I know guys who have juiced for decades. I dont anyone that looks like this kid.

Why is that?

Why is that?

Its hard to accept the truth sometimes I think. I thought that gear made pros that way during my first 5 years of training. But quickly realized after 3 years of celltech thereafter and properly training etc I didn't come close to looking like that. Sure u look bigger than normal people snd the averagr lifter but not in the same calibre as the pros

Where did I say he was clean?

Aaron, go and take some juice for 5 years, report back with some pics.

I know plenty of guys who take gear, none look remotely anything like this kid.

Maybe its something else.

The problem (if it is at all) with Alexey is that he was so huge at a tender age that anyone with an ounce of BB knowledge knows it is impossible to achieve without gear. Yes he must've trained hard, ate well and all that shit but we all know he juices, and don't try to spin it any other way Markos.

Steroids affect people differently as well, definitely amazing genetics and he probably responds well to steroids. I.e. testosterone receptors etc

I am curuois though ptc. The russians have a lot of strong powerlifters but not many noticeable bodybuilders when the genetic pool from Russia must be huge??

Shrek, he clearly juices, now go into your gym and ask how many others juice.

Please tell me how many like him you find.

Millions of lifters juice. There are not 1,000,000 guys like him. So CLEARLY, its not just steroids.

I reckon that is VERY easy to understand.

We see someone sooooooooo far ahead of us, and refuse to believe that he just works so much harder. Its easier to believe its ALL due to juice.

I am curuois though ptc. The russians have a lot of strong powerlifters but not many noticeable bodybuilders when the genetic pool from Russia must be huge??

Ceffo, not sure if you have met many Russians, but they are a different breed.

Not sure there is much honor in dancing in underwear in their culture. Strength will always rule

Oh, and this boy is strong, I saw a vid of him benching 200kg x 7, raw.