• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

AAS/PED Misconceptions

massive abcess neede surgery on, nearly lost my leg. que the retard saying its not actually the steroids that caused it. well its one of the risks of injecting something into your body which you have to do to use steroids.

massive abcess neede surgery on, nearly lost my leg. que the retard saying its not actually the steroids that caused it. well its one of the risks of injecting something into your body which you have to do to use steroids.
I started injecting in 2007 and stopped in 2013. On average I injected 1 times per week for 312 injections.

My injecting process is:

1. Shower
2. Alcohol Swab injecting site.
3. Alcohol Swab top of vial.
4. Draw with a fresh needle.
5. Change to a new needle.
6. Alcohol Swab injecting site again.
7. Inject.
8. Alcohol Swab and Press Site till Bleeding Stops.

I have never had an abscess, infection or complication from injecting.

The risk is minimal. In any activity you partake in you weigh the risks. That goes for using steroids, playing soccer, going to the movies or using insulin. In respect of insulin for diabetics they can also suffer from abscess due to the injections. You can get an abscess from acupuncture, tattooing.

Women can get abscess from waxing their vajaja:

Dr. Gibson says it’s not the case. Shaving, she says, carries a greater risk for the contraction of herpes and other infectious diseases. You can also develop cellulitis, labia infections, abscesses or -- get ready for this one -- boils.
http://www.xojane.com/healthy/stop-waxing-your-vajay-advises-science

The fact is we live in a pretty dirty world, full of bacteria. Any time the skin is broken there is a potential for infection. This is not limited to steroid injection sites, but a huge array of activities from contact sports, to tattoo parlours to using a toothpick too vigorously to any number of common injections (steroids, insulin etc).

We can't be expected to hide in our beds doing nothing because of small risks.

I'd imagine so. You can only rotate so many sites.
With proprionate its a problem, I have a lot of scar tissue from that, wish I'd never used it to be honest, ended up throwing some out. Enanthate and other esters seem fine for me, rarely get a reaction or "cork". I've only ever injected into my quads. Two weeks between injections seems plenty for me to recover between shots.

Due to the absence of a body of quality scientific knowledge about the effects of sustained high dose steroid abuse, largely due to ethical concerns, the events that are taking place now (re. pro BBers health) and will take place over the next 20-30 years will likely play an integral role in increasing our knowledge of their long term effects.

The negatives of use/abuse of AAS have until now in this thread been mainly characterised in terms of health risks to the user. If we look at other aspects or costs of substance use/abuse, whether it be AAS, alcohol or recreational drugs, such as the cost to society in terms of burden on the public health system, breakdown of social fabrics (family, relationships), violence etc. one may reach a conclusion about AAS that is in stark contrast to other substances.

In English, fuken? :confused:

1 injection a week? No wonder you think there are no risks with aas lol
Enanthate has a 10 day half life. Why would you inject it more than once per week? Curious?

Testosterone Enanthate has a release time of between 8-10 days. It is typically injected once every one to three weeks, though some users opt for a twice a week frequency as well. This version of testosterone will cause the usual side effects associated with Testosterone, including: hair loss, acne, gynecomastia and eventual cessation of the body’s natural testosterone production.
https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/testosterone-enanthate/

Edit: added a link so you can edumudicate yourself ;)

Last edited:
what the biggest cycle you have run?
I never ran a cycle unless you count a cycle as 6 years non-stop. I started in 2007 with Testopro 100mg per day, changed it around as new gear became available or dried out. Most I ran at the one time would have been 750 mg of enanthate, 400 Tren, 50mg of proviron. I've run Deca and Tren by themselves without any adverse effects, 1000 mg of test by itself, but generally I like 500mg of test, 400 tren and would run that all the time if I could. Right now I'm using 500mg test E and 500 deca.

so you basically have fuck all personal experience using different compounds and high doses, there for are in no position to comment on what there effects are. glad we cleared that up

you think 750mg of test and 400mg of tren makes you an expert on the side effects of steroids? lol

no wonder you dont think roid rage exists, have only taken baby doses

you think 750mg of test and 400mg of tren makes you an expert on the side effects of steroids? lol

no wonder you dont think roid rage exists, have only taken baby doses
You have no idea what you are talking about. 750mg of Test and 400mg of Tren with 50mg of Proviron is a very harsh cycle. There's absolutely no logical reason to be running more given the proviron. Even without the proviron I consider it too high. 500mg test and 400 tren is enough for any cycle.

1000mg of test by itself is stupidly high. There's no reason to be running 1000mg imo.

At about 500mg of test doubling the dosage will give you twice the sides, with minimal gains. Its stupid. Multiple compounds are fine, such as tren and test but even then its not necessary.

You can believe running multiple compounds is some sort of magic but as far as I'm concerned after the ester cleaves from the test molecule its basically just test. You lack knowledge. You need to educate yourself before posting.