• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yes, but who are you guys to think it is easy. Have you achieved your own goals?

It is ok to have an opinion, but take it easy with your cockiness. I suppose you got to the footy and bag your team from the sidelines as well, accusing them of being softcocks and so on.

what is every Aust athlete expected to improve at Rio? You guys are wishful at best. More likely, naïve.

yes, but who are you guys to think it is easy. Have you achieved your own goals?

It is ok to have an opinion, but take it easy with your cockiness. I suppose you got to the footy and bag your team from the sidelines as well, accusing them of being softcocks and so on.

what is every Aust athlete expected to improve at Rio? You guys are wishful at best. More likely, naïve.

wtf??? Go on a rant much :D

Just saying. Good Athletes and Great Athletes perform at a much higher level than me, you or Shreckles.

It's just that Great ones seem to be able rise to the occasion much better than the good ones.

And never question my credentials again. I won many a race in U9's.

I still have my Tunnel Ball Champions Certificate.

there you go. Stiffy is a prime example of how hard is to improve. His iq and strength level are still at age 9.

absolutely not. just making an observation, as you are when you bag champion Australian representatives.

Didn't bag anyone. Just stated an obvious difference between Good and Great Athletes. You're the one calling out me and Shreckles.

I am suspicious of these swimmers babbling about how much they hate drug cheats. There's a system there, so why do they need to bang on about it? Lance Armstrong used to tell us that. Compensating for something, boys and girls? Worried they'll develop a cheap test for HGH?

I am suspicious of these swimmers babbling about how much they hate drug cheats. There's a system there, so why do they need to bang on about it? Lance Armstrong used to tell us that. Compensating for something, boys and girls? Worried they'll develop a cheap test for HGH?
Me too. Suspicion is real.

while I can understand the difficulty of peaking for some, I can never understand how weightlifters start so heavy they bomb out. Should always be one safe lift.

And it still goes on......

The question begs: how will the IOC seek to limit damage and decipher – for the benefit of everyone – the fiction from the fact?

Before a hungry audience in Rio on Tuesday, it was the job of IOC communications chief, Mark Adams, to answer that vexed question.

He began by saying there will be 5500 anti-doping tests carried out on the 10,500-odd athletes competing in these Games; 4500 urine samples, 1000 blood.

"Can we do more? We can always do more. Doping is a little bit like crime in society, you're never going to be able to stop it entirely, but we can fight it and we can do our very best to stop it."

Modern Olympic protocol dictates the top five place-getters in every final are drug tested. Another two competitors are also selected at random.

.....98 competitors from the last two Olympics test positive retrospectively and in many cases — according to the IOC chief — banned from Rio.

By Tuesday afternoon the IOC announced four more.

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/olym...gs-furore-grows-stronger-20160810-gqp9pd.html

Last edited: