• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yes, and if tey don't win a medal, they should fund their own way home.
You just reminded me of something (I've got a feeling you'd know more than me about this). Something to do with a goal keeper or a striker been shot to death (upon returning home) by a south American gang for scoring against his own team in the world cup.

You just reminded me of something (I've got a feeling you'd know more than me about this). Something to do with a goal keeper or a striker been shot to death (upon returning home) by a south American gang for scoring against his own team in the world cup.
Colombian Pablo Escobar you speak of.

who is getting $20 channel 7; no whinging as 36 channels which will show every event if you want to watch

Wake me up when the Weightlifting, particularly the Super Heavyweights, the 100M Sprint and the Men's Keiran are on pls Pops [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION];

Brazilians are fucked.
50 people to watch their women Beach Volleyball players. The stadium should be full.

33445bda89e70fef9eda7f6558f660a4.jpg

How come the boxers don't wear headgear anymore?

They don't anymore???

It was always accepted that headgear does fuck all to protect the brain. Just prevents cuts. Having sparred both with and without head gear I think it gives you a bit of a false sense of security so you throw a bit more caution to the wind.

You wear headgear and Boxing gloves and you have a greater surface area to hit.

53kg men was pretty good. That north Korean was a machine. Pity he was carrying a shoulder injury and got silver to china's gold.

Equal world record clean and jerk. New WR total. Awesome to watch.

53kg men was pretty good. That north Korean was a machine. Pity he was carrying a shoulder injury and got silver to china's gold.

Equal world record clean and jerk. New WR total. Awesome to watch.
Was fckn great. Loved it.

yes, that north korean is a great lifter. Gives his all. Chinese lifter did great with so much pressure.