• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
3374661711_a3cd553b2e_b.jpg

So, some people think drugs mean we can't take the games seriously. I think it's all the bullshit sports. I mean... BMX riding?

So, some people think drugs mean we can't take the games seriously. I think it's all the bullshit sports. I mean... BMX riding?
Japan 2020 you'll see skateboarding...
...that being the case, I wouldn't mind seeing Parkour make the Olympics.

Last edited:
50k walk. .walk my ass.
One foot must be on the ground at all times. Clearly on the slo mo both feet are raised. Fuck it off.

Makes you wonder what percentage of Olympic Athletes are full time or don't have to have full time jobs elsewhere to support themselves.

You are talking about pre 2000 olympics. Or maybe even pre 1970's. Not too many gold medalists flipping burgers or stacking shelves at woolies.

Nothing wrong with BMX. More right to be there than many other sports.

Dafuq did I just read? Oh, its Bazz. Nothing to see here, move on.

Other sports that should be tossed are golf, tennis, soccer, any volleyball without bikinis, anything that asians are good at like badminton and table tennis, equestrian poncing, synchronised swimming, any sort of gymnastics that paedophiles like to watch.

Dafuq did I just read? Oh, its Bazz. Nothing to see here, move on.

Other sports that should be tossed are golf, tennis, soccer, any volleyball without bikinis, anything that asians are good at like badminton and table tennis, equestrian poncing, synchronised swimming, any sort of gymnastics that paedophiles like to watch.

Well I was thinking golf, tennis and soccer should go well before BMX and it's much more interesting to watch the weightlifting. BMX probably should stay in the X games but I would toss plenty of other sports before it.

Walking. Why is that still in. How is that even a sport.

Last edited:
Fuck them post race interviews are painful.
C'mon leave 'em alone.
Fair enough if they win but WTF do you expect them to say when they don't.

Last edited:
I find the 4x100M relay more exciting than the individual 100M. Never ran an anchor leg when I was a Schoolkid, but it always was the most prestigious.