• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
One more of Rezazadeh's records broken with Lasha Talakhadze breaking total world record in +105kg weightlifting.

Rio%20Olympics%20Weightlifting%20Men.JPEG

Iran's Behdad Salimikordasiabi cyring after bombing out of the Olympics.

Riot police had to be called to the arena in Rio.

The judges ruled that Salimi's first jerk was a no lift. The jury then dramatically overruled the judges' decision that his second lift was legitimate.

"There's a conspiracy. Our enemies were on the jury," irate Iranian coach Sajjad Anoushiravani told reporters.

Oh well, I hope this experience would add something to his personal growth on this; life's journey.

Last edited:
I thought my TV was broken. A very loud whining sound. Then I realised it was just the US women's relay team.

Decathlon: a bunch of people competing when they normally would never make the cut doing a single event. The crossfit of the olympics.

#flamewars

Makes you wonder what percentage of Olympic Athletes are full time or don't have to have full time jobs elsewhere to support themselves.

Not really a humble winner is he lol. Does half a dozen victory laps, stops every so often to do that Superman pose, points to himself "the greatest" etc. Bit like [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; after a PB ;)

Not really a humble winner is he lol. Does half a dozen victory laps, stops every so often to do that Superman pose, points to himself "the greatest" etc. Bit like [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; after a PB ;)
The difference is I set the bar low to allow for constant improvement ;)