• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Heh.

He's a hard training mutha fukka that's for sure.
And a great bloke to have on hand at comps!
That's it. Continually putting in the work and the results speak for themselves. His deads have always impressed but squat and bench numbers have come along in leaps and bounds fairly recently too

Yeah oath. His squat technique was a disaster before. Looks great now imo [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; san.
Although i dont attribute all of the progress to the cups of juice. His squat strength was there before juicey and coaching...just needed a to kick in the right direction!

Put up 120kg @ 83.5 tonight, with belt. Was just feeling it out. Reckon I'll be good for 130. Will film next session.

Last edited:
Hit 122.5 tonight. LOL.
Didnt film it as i expected to go higher. And will do once my form comes back around...it wasnt particularly hard, but staying in a good position was difficult. Ill work on that and repeat.

What's your bw Tim? Reckon we could go head to head on this (scorewise, maybe not kg wise!)

What's your bw Tim? Reckon we could go head to head on this (scorewise, maybe not kg wise!)
Possible.
Once im ready to max it. I wanted to the other night but chose my intensity more wisely in light of my injury prone body haha.

103kg currently

[video]https://video-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpt1/v/t42.1790-2/11870106_10153326704148145_1566360120_n.mp4?efg=ey JybHIiOjYzMSwicmxhIjo1MTJ9&rl=631&vabr=351&oh=2c75 22f3974e6d30727e0648ae76d02b&oe=55DC5442[/video]

Finally got a video of my front squatting 115kg today at 68.4kg

Tacking on dat mass! Were you u90kg for 2013 GPC nats?
Yeah. 88.9 i think haha.
Sitting at approximately 23% bf @ 103.6kg. 79.7kg LBM mass now approximately.
Just ran a decent surplus for 8 weeks.
Went from 97kg@21% to current. 76.63 LBM to 79.7LBM. currently maintaining for a few weeks before i lower cals.

Yeah. 88.9 i think haha.
Sitting at approximately 23% bf @ 103.6kg. 79.7kg LBM mass now approximately.
Just ran a decent surplus for 8 weeks.
Went from 97kg@21% to current. 76.63 LBM to 79.7LBM. currently maintaining for a few weeks before i lower cals.

Nicely done! Mass moves mass.