• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Speaking of that, still waiting for CT to come in and show us all up lol

You don't get it. He would embarrass us. You should feel lucky he hasn't posted a video yet.

5425414+_cc40c715f3d519cdc41ea17e08274c77.jpg

today I did 3x5 with 1 minute rest.

When I get 4x6 with 1 minute rest comfortably, I will have another go.

Is that a progression plan you came up with [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; or are you following a miltary style workout we don't know about :p

FWIW my strategy has been pyramid sets of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 on the fat grip barz, will add weighted belt once I can do all with no body english. I'm confident my numbers will go up so I'll have another crack velly soon

Jungnaut, no, I train mostly moderate intensity, and go heavy every three weeks or so.

I am hoping to get 12-13 reps next time, and feel 4x6 (1m rest) will have me ready.

It js the same with my press; I will rarely go above 50-60kg next few weeks.

Jungnaut, no, I train mostly moderate intensity, and go heavy every three weeks or so.

I am hoping to get 12-13 reps next time, and feel 4x6 (1m rest) will have me ready.

It js the same with my press; I will rarely go above 50-60kg next few weeks.

this reminds me of the 6 days a week, so you only go hard once every 3 few weeks? maybe some can learn from this... that you can't always go hard and go.

I have always found it hard to back up from hard session, always need two weeks lighter in between, but prefer three weeks which allows some moderate and light sessions which I feel provide me with most benefit.

The thing with going lighter, with shorter rests, is a greater focus on form (really working muscle).

Good stuff SDH, more than I can manage :(
Do me a favour and straighten up that air freshener thing next time you're in the gym. Ta