• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't think CT can do a chinup/pullup or whatever the fuck he wants to call it :p
[MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; got 53 seconds on the tempo ones this morning at 84.5kg.

I'll try the reps one again sometime after I increase these tempo ones a bit further.

I don't think CT can do a chinup/pullup or whatever the fuck he wants to call it :p
@Silverback; got 53 seconds on the tempo ones this morning at 84.5kg.

I'll try the reps one again sometime after I increase these tempo ones a bit further.

haha settle down champ

was simply saying angled incorporates the arms much more than the back making it much easier

can bang out 8 strict ones @ between 93 and 94kg

Last edited:
@Silverback; got 53 seconds on the tempo ones this morning at 84.5kg.

Love it, ta.

ill give it a crack during the week myself.

Square yellow thing put this stupid challenge up to fuck my shoulders. But after only a two sets in as many workouts my lats have started to flare out again. Muscle memory tell me these could be effective for the tank top V.

[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; are you going to post a set?

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you guys are not waiting until you break world record, there are few of those guys at my gym.

[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; are you going to post a set?

Yes will do. Why was your post edited by [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];?

I have my weeks sessions planned out but will go out of my way & do something different for you ! [emoji12]

don't know, probably tagged your name, which I still do not know how to do. Same wording.

Just did 22. Struggled the last 2. Will upload once I've finished my session.
I knew I could do 20. Already had it in my head that it could be done. I only did a dynamic shoulder warmup. Didn't want to exhaust the muscles too much.
Gimme 20 mins or so & I'll post it.

Fark I just tried to edit the vid and cut off my last rep. Duck it. I'll try again if not I'll post that with 21 and one deleted lol fucken hell

I will put separate category up for chins; you have to do harder version for comp.

Still great effort