• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2012 London Olympics

That german guy Matthias won last gold last olympics,

it was quite amazing, he had never lifted the 3rd attempt weight before, lost his wife 1 month before that and he promised her gold before she died.
[YOUTUBE]xLN4OHxfbGQ[/YOUTUBE]

Well done Anna Meares too - nice work from the Aussie ladies Anna and Sal overnight/this morning!

The girls have come through to give us back a bit of national pride! mwahaha

Anna did amazing! Bloody brilliant ride.

So deserving, that girl has worked her arse off since that crash where she broke her neck.

I hope she enjoys her black rats I'm sure she smuggled over just to finally relax with. :)

I'm glad Mark was there to cheer her on too. Lovely couple.

Great race. Bolt a champion, 4 individual sprint OG golds, best performnce ever in terms of gold medals won.

Blake also a great runner, and only 22.

Rushida, 800m, perhaps just as great. To lead all the way and break world record was amazing. Normally they pace themlselves but he was simply a class above all.

James, 400m winner, also a gun sprinter, only 19.

Great OG, although i wish i had Foxtel.

Listening to Perkins, Australain track cyclist.

I was surprised to hear him say BMX riders were nearly as strong as he was in squats. He did 210kg.

When you think about it, the shock of the muscles from the hills and landing and neede for rapid acceleration ould demand a lot of leg strength.

Well done to Sam Willoughby on winning silver. He is 173cm and 85kg, quite solid.

Last edited:
Heard a pretty good "tweet" accredited to Dennis Commetti (AFL commentator)

"Kobe will have a heap of energy for his next game after eating rice all week."

How bloody brilliantly are our paralympians doing????? Unbelievable effort from such tenacious, dedicated & passionate people! Couldn't be prouder to be an Aussie when I watch them. Our able bodied Olympic team are officially on notice! :cool: