• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2012 Arnold Classic

Am I the only one that thought Branch Warren looked like shit?

He has lost some size, but his conditioning was as good as normal if not a touch better....he is just getting old...you cant keep the same shape forever...I would say he will prob retire this year, maybe go one more year...

As I said after looking at the comparison pictures I had Branch winning with Evan a close 2nd...but his chest just lets him down...Wolf was good, big as normal but again his condition wasnt 100%...I think he got abit of a gift getting 2nd honestly...even tho im a big fan!

I think the top65 was fair enough.
Well done judges for getting it right.

having said that I have not seen the pre-judging so my decision is purely based on the final posing routine.

I'll get some pics up later...cant atm coz my computer is being gay...will need to do it at work!

Evan so unlucky not to get 1st or 2nd!!

I have Branch winning from these pics:

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Yeh, you're right Joel.

He was infront.

Fuck, if only Wolf could nail his conditioning, he would have wiped the floor with Branch!

Yeh, you're right Joel.

He was infront.

Fuck, if only Wolf could nail his conditioning, he would have wiped the floor with Branch!

Wolf needed to come in about 10% better...he was pretty close...but still cant 100% nail it...he has the mass to take on anyone but when it comes down to that fine detail he just cant nail it...

Branch on the other hand was shredded head to toe...

Yeh i agree, can you imagine Wolf with shredded glutes?

He has classic v taper, solid x frame.. he just needs to nail his conditioning.

Maybe he should speak to Noel Fuller.

Yeh i agree, can you imagine Wolf with shredded glutes?

He has classic v taper, solid x frame.. he just needs to nail his conditioning.

Maybe he should speak to Noel Fuller.

Yea mate id love to see him come in 100%...he might be one of those guys that can never get fully in condition tho...which is shit!

Is he doing the aussie pro show??

I know Branch is? - keen to see what happens in that show...

Can you imagine Wolf with calves...

I know he is tall and having long calves is much harder to put mass on, but....

COME ON, THEY'RE SO SMALL

Can you imagine Wolf with calves...

I know he is tall and having long calves is much harder to put mass on, but....

COME ON, THEY'RE SO SMALL

There not small...he just doesnt have calves lol....

And will never have them... :p