• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2012 Arnold Classic

dexter should have won the arnold despite being much smaller than the top guys just cuz he is the only guy that looks great in all the poses

Dexter would have a good chance of taking the Olympia this year, he's just gotta bring his legs up to 29 inches.

score card

2012arnoldclassic_scorecard4.gif

Was thinking the same thing.

But having seen it he looked woeful. Legs lagging, condition disastrous.

Back to the drawing board Gustavo (He Gustavo starts with G as in a name) Muahahahahaha

possible to post pics? net is fuarrrrrrk the forum is the only thing that works lol

Edit: d/w might work...

his bum looks beyond weird too!?

Can someone explain to me WHY bb's get SO dark for competition?? I know a tan helps define musculature etc...but why so very dark?

I don't recall BB's fake tanning to such extremes years ago? Am curious?

So what? They need to be darker for their muscle definition to be seen properly while they're on stage? Is that what you're saying?

Hmmm....interesting