• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2012 Arnold Classic

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
The-Arnold-Classic-2012-Info-and-line-up.jpg

Line up:

Fouad Abiad
Gustavo Badell
Lionel Beyeke
Matthias Botthof
Evan Centopani
Eduardo Correa
Brandon Curry
Dexter Jackson
Michael Kefalianos
Ben Pakulski
Shawn Rhoden
Branch Warren
Ben White
Dennis Wolf

So whos your top 3/5??

Will try and update pics as they come in of this comp!! - pretty tough line up but I am thinking:

1. Branch
2. Evan
3. Wolf
4. Beyeke
5. Dexter

Very keen to see what Gustavo Badell brings after being out of the game for awhile - this dude used to be top 3-5 in the Mr.O....

In my limited anorexic opinion.
Top 3:
Branch
Wolf
Dexter

Then l don't know enough about the rest to be honest.

same as KFG,

Top 3:
Branch
Wolf
Dexter

I see wolfs 1 week out pics this morning, he looked like a beast

Out of curiosity... What happen to Kai Greene this year?

Edit: Went for a quick google... Kai Greene not competing in the Arnold this year so he can focus on the big O...

Last edited:
Out of curiosity... What happen to Kai Greene this year?

Edit: Went for a quick google... Kai Greene not competing in the Arnold this year so he can focus on the big O...

yep focusing on mr.O...I cant see him ever winning it tho...id be doing as many shows as I could and get some coin..

Love at the end of the bicep vid when hes eating..."Cals, macros" "Who cares" lol...the way it should be

Man I have Lionel high on my list. Branch will place for sure. Evan probably will also.

Deep lineup.

Man I have Lionel high on my list. Branch will place for sure. Evan probably will also.

Deep lineup.

I reckon Lionel will look better than he did acouple of weeks ago and knock out Dex..maybe even wolf...

I have Branch/Evan 1st or 2nd tho...close one!

Hilarious - I love these vids when (and it's almost always) the number of fat, soft, no-muscle guys are either right next to the competitor, or near them in the background, repping out a few.

How small and sad do they all look!... :D

If Dennis was working out near me with a video on, I would be RUNNING the other way! :D

x 10 lol

Yes i am..Evan will be dialled in, Wolfe never quite gets there.

I like Wolfe and actually hope he wins.