• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

14 year old Maryana Naumova goes for a new PB 300 lb bench press at the 2014 Arnold X

So if its not about ROM and just about weight lifted why even bench it. Change it to just how much weight you can unrack.

So if its not about ROM and just about weight lifted why even bench it. Change it to just how much weight you can unrack.

Hey Bazza! You're confused again!
I asked you to do the same if it was so easy! Please be sure to follow this up with a video, Bazza!

Nope, I want you to describe exactly what the issue with this bench press is
Go on, describe the issue

Awaiting description

flexibility for back arch is lost as you get older, gut gets bigger = belly bench which is now legal. ROM will always be the same.

I've already stated it. If you are going to ignore it. I don't care. Now go away before shrek warns me.

I also hate watching short movements, notwithstanding it is all legal.

Given that some do it, they should get rid of the width grip rule so very tall lifters can also do it. Fair is fair, me think.

She doesn't have a massage chest like some of the bench bros I see at the gym and they lift nowhere near 150kg. I would be interested to see if she has great squat, overhead press and deadlift numbers too - preferably in HD vid form, of course.

I've already stated it. If you are going to ignore it. I don't care. Now go away before shrek warns me.

No you haven't. You just said it was a joke and no different to bros doing 1/4 ROM benching followed by an assertion of what powerlifting should be about
I'm asking you to describe the issue with it, which you have not elucidated. Hope this helps!

Man what's wrong with her ROM?
Looks no different or shorter than anyone elses ROM???

yhJjaUW.png

3mICBs9.png