• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

13 year old girl Benches 240lb RAW

It's following the same route as bodybiulding pageants.

I mean, who wants to see a bunch of blokes lifting mediocre kg's.

The mob want to see freaks, acting like freaks, lifting rediculous weight.

Thats the big joke, there are no mobs, their are no $$$$, there is no tv rights. Their just doing it for the love of the sport. But their fucking it up at the same time.

IPF need to get pl into the olympics that'll make it a real sport and open alot of doors.

It's following the same route as bodybiulding pageants.

I mean, who wants to see a bunch of blokes lifting mediocre kg's.

The mob want to see freaks, acting like freaks, lifting rediculous weight.

The other problem with powerlifting its hard to even see who's lifting. So many people on the platform, tiny range of motion. To the person who knows nothing about it the squat looks like a 6 man knee bend around a bar.

Not to mention all the inconsistencies with judging.

IPF trying to get into the Olympics has ruined powerlifting
Have you ever seen a USAPL meet? Holy fuck. They turned a sport based around a couple bros seeing how much they can lift one weekend into golf. Fuck that shit

RUM is the only good meet currently

IPF trying to get into the Olympics has ruined powerlifting
Have you ever seen a USAPL meet? Holy fuck. They turned a sport based around a couple bros seeing how much they can lift one weekend into golf. Fuck that shit

RUM is the only good meet currently

I prefer watching oly lifting any day of the week. That shit is awesome, wish it was on foxtel more often.

And we wonder why this forum has gone down hill......

This is the powerlifting forum, she is a bencher, and a fucking good one at that.

It's all the forums fault aye Sticky?

Comments like yours bagging the forum make it go downhill.

lol, cool story.

This thread didnt even make it past the first page before it went off topic.
This girl has a fucking awesome bench, and great PL technique.

Post a pic of a female body builder, people say she looks disgusting.
Post a vid of a good bencher, and people say its ridiculous.

if the thread doesn't involve tits or the talk of tits, it turns to shit.

Thats your fault, not mine.

Post a pic of a female body builder, people say she looks disgusting.
Post a vid of a good bencher, and people say its ridiculous.

This is true and something I find quit numerous but sad at the same time considering it is a bodybuilding/pl forum.....

Down hill in what sense?

In the sense the best powerlifters in the country used to frequent this forum, discuss their training, and offer advice..... Now there is next to nothing.

We even had a few competing BB that didnt stick around long.

With the exception of a few of your threads of late, I cant think of a thread posted that had anything useful in regards to training.

The whole forum gets constantly derailed by a handful of members and it kills threads.

Pritchards forum is the only decent Australian forum
If you want lulz then go to Outlaw forums

Lets be honest. Having a ridiculous arch to shorten ROM is a cop out and makes a mockery of the sport.

This vid was already posted here ages ago and a discussion was had.

Opinions are like arseholes everyone has one.

So is using swim suits, having eye surgery for golf, and spiked shoes for sprinters.

Fact is, she isn't breaking the rules, and is excelling in her sport.... Which is what this section is about.

I really doubt she gives 2 fucks what you, or anyone else thinks.

There was also a vid of an Asian girl with 2 inch ROM. Very wide grip and huge arch. That was a joke.

So is using swim suits, having eye surgery for golf, and spiked shoes for sprinters.

Fact is, she isn't breaking the rules, and is excelling in her sport.... Which is what this section is about.

I really doubt she gives 2 fucks what you, or anyone else thinks.

I guess the fact that no rules are broken makes it ridiculous. Change the fucking rules.