• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Why the change of heart? You'll be on a full scoop before a week is up. Not sure when it's released, pretty sure it's still pre order?

I've noticed using a preworkout only a few times a week is really preventing any build up of tolerance.
I'm the type of person who get's a quick tolerance to almost anything.
Huge problems if I ever need antibiotics as I break it down so quickly.

Anyone know a good PW without creatine?
Sick of paying for creatine. I don't see benefits.

Creatine is the filler. You aren't paying much for it.

The answer to your question is, sorry, no.

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Currently using Platinum Labs Awaken. It's basically a stim only version of Defcon 1. Where Black Ops is the opposite, being the pump only version.

Pretty good kick with noticeable beta alanine tingles. No pumps though, which is the point.

Don't know lol. I got both Awaken and Black Ops cheap, so are worth a go separately. Defcon 1 is still my all time favourite pre workout though. Best of both worlds.

Usp Labs Max Reps is meant to be alright for pure pump, no stim. And no creatine [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] ; might be alright with a couple of caffeine tabs?

704d1a3be0f7f90acc67e78a304540c7.jpg