• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Wuss. 10gm right away is the wtg. ?
Probably my next one. Got a couple more tubs to get through first.

I reckon I'd be well and truly out like a light taking the 10g. Will see tomorrow...
I'd keep an eye out for it cheap or buy from the states as it is essentially already banned from my understanding

I reckon I'd be well and truly out like a light taking the 10g. Will see tomorrow...
I'd keep an eye out for it cheap or buy from the states as it is essentially already banned from my understanding
What substance does it contain to warrant a ban?

What substance does it contain to warrant a ban?
Don't know but they said they can't get it any more and a new version is on the cards.
Only suspect ingredients are Caffeine Citrate and Theobromine. Haven't checked on the legalities of either but one is pretty much the same as caffeine and the other comes from cocoa so can't see either causing an issue?

On the plus side I can't see it causing any issues with a drug test and it's definitely got some zing :D

10g today, smashed back and bi's.
Pretty peaky, I reckon 2 little scoops is my sweet spot with 1 scoop taken halfway thru the workout. Seems to drop off Pretty quick.

Also pretty exy having a big scoop all the time. Works out something like $3 a serve paying full price. Fuck dat!

Gives you hell dry mouth for a few hours afterwards too. Probably the caffeine citrate at a guess. I downed 2L of water in an hour or so after training yesterday and was still dry

Fuck it. I'll get some this weekend.
Where did you get it [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION];?

I just got it locally in store but I wouldn't recommend it, over priced.
Fat burners online has it for 70 and can get 10% off easily. That's probably where I'd look, haven't sussed the bay but didn't look cheaper or not many places in aus selling it

[MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION];
GAT Nitroflex.
Creatine Free. Watchoo think?

dc8790e3ad0d35b9de218c3d83f89ccb.jpg

Haven't deciphered what's what in there but been meaning to try some of the GAT stuff. Seems to be ok, might be worth a shot

ESP is worth a shot then, it's not bad. But don't you have heaps of dmaa/amp stock to get thru?

can you still get preworkouts with amp citrate in australia and if so which ones have it? don't usually use preworkouts but remember mate gave me some and it was good stuff, felt high and sweat buckets. Might be good for fasted training while cutting.