• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't think it has been officially banned. Sup companies were just told that it will most likely be banned, so stop selling it. They complied and nothing else came of it.

Personally it did nothing for me.

I am still swearin' by the Olympus Conqu3r Unleashed. I have the cotton candy flavour now, which is da bomb!

No crash, feel super for ages, can bloodt grind thru skwats and deadlifts so hard almost snapped my hip flexors lmao.

I'm not convinced... It's too subtle for a stim fiend like myself.

Have you tried the lemon rox? Peeps were swearing by it, I got a free sample....it tasted like burning!

But the new word on the street is to mix it with the new Tr1umph of a similar flavour. That said, I don't mind the taste too much, it's more the chalkyness

How can you not love the flavour. It's like drinking fermented prune. Next minute, tingles in the belly and you're g2g!

So need to start looking for a new pre workout as my stocks of BPM Labs The One 2.0 are running a bit low. UK options are a bit limited so if anyone sees anything on the below list they can recommend it would be appreciated.

http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/pre-workout

Made this ingredient table to help me make the decision, No Xplode looking miles head of the competition at this point

PWO.png

Really just a personal decision. I always have 2 or 3 different ones in stock so I don't get accustomed to any...... as quick.

Got some caffeine pills already so that's no problem. Thanks for the tip :)

Not having a dig mate, but aren't you a low carb eater. I've been the low carb route and found I needed two cups of coffee pre workout. Once I got back to an adequate amount of carbs one cup of coffee became enough.

Not having a dig mate, but aren't you a low carb eater. I've been the low carb route and found I needed two cups of coffee pre workout. Once I got back to an adequate amount of carbs one cup of coffee became enough.
I've always used pre-workout.

I even experimented for a little while trying to mix my own with base ingredients (AAKG, beta alanine and caffeine) but just found the branded supps work better.

I've always used pre-workout.

I even experimented for a little while trying to mix my own with base ingredients (AAKG, beta alanine and caffeine) but just found the branded supps work better.

If you're low carb all day, some rice cakes pre workout will do wonders.