• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
At the right time of day, yes. It's not like anyone can go completely zero carb anyway. It's always low carb.

Would prefer a snickers for some pre-workout glucose

It depends on your window of "pre workout". All the other fats, protein and trace amounts of fibre is going to slow digestion. You probably won't get the energy from it until post workout. Plus, it's much more calorie dense. But whatever works.

500mg caffeine per serve. Fckn 'ell

46358dc69d2f16b5cea35233e09aeead.jpg
117bc314f93e80e0e592684c76132540.jpg

That 500mg also includes Theobromine, Yetba Mate, Guarana and Gotu Kola extracts. Nobody knows for sure, but 400mg is probably closer to the truth.

Should have tried Apocalypse before the factory burnt down. That chit had me tripping balls like never before

Been a while since I posted about preworkout.
I've went away from my home made nootropic/stimulant preworkouts.
My mate is actually a supplement distributor, so I can save myself a bit of money and postage waiting time by getting stuff through him.

I've been using Hemo Rage Black Ultra Concentrate by Nutrex for a two weeks now. I've completed 6 workouts using it.
I'm pretty happy with the stuff. I use 1 scoop, which is the maximum recommended in a 24 hour period.

It's definitely a stimulant preworkout. Combination of caffeine, DMAE, Hordeinine, Tyrosine smoothed out with L-Theanine and Rauwolfia Vomitaoria.
In terms of motivation and mindset it's a 9/10 for getting into the gym for a hard workout, not only that, keeping up performance during high volume sessions.
Now, I have a pretty high stimulant tolerance having been on dexamphetamine for well over a year, so this is saying something.

I've noticed a definite up in my pump, I don't tend to buy products for this however, I have a condition where too much muscle swelling leads to pain.
For those guys who want a huge pump, probably not the product you want. I'll give it a 6/10.
Taste is pretty darn good, 9/10. I have the Citrus flavour.

75mg of DMA and 350mg of caffeine. Too much.
That's what I was thinking. I did lol at the serving suggestion. Who the fuck would have a scoop of this when you're not training. You'd have road rage driving to work and then crash out once you hit the office

44021a022a67e5d54013078d64f92acf.jpg