• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah wtf. At 184.5cm...ive never used a rack that i could press in.

Short armed kunce or what?

Tim.

Force usa commercial. With a slightly wide grip the bar is a cm or so below the top.. with a narrower grip i cant

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

reload page. still there.

Second time around it worked.

Great gym, can't wait till mine is set up again:cool:

Running power and water to home gym before pad goes down:

Home gym all marked out, Good thing is it will hide the septic system as well:D

Build pad ready for concrete, just got to organise some quotes for concreting:

Tidied up my home gym and slowly working to get my fitness back after much time eating pies and sleeping poorly (mostly due to now 14 month old)... found my shoulder is hurting with even my pitifully weak squats so its kettlebell UDLs up to 64kg and 70kg safety bar squats :)

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Man I know that feeling lack of sleep, have a 2 year old but just added a new addition last week. Sleep deprivation. Love that shit!

Sick home gym mate! I dream of a setup like that
Thanks mate - it's been quite a few years in the making, but I'm happy with it.

Would love to get an RML-690, replace my crappy barbell, swap the treadmill for a Concept2 (or even have both!), but it certainly gets the job done.

Some chains and sets of bands in the near future though ☺️

That's a sweet gym setup. I had one of those ABC bars as well and it was a near perfect match to the eleiko comp bar, for about 1/4 the price. I got the one with the aggressive knurl.

Nice deads platform too.

05ba809c33e5d6c84c02bc5a718a7f33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk