• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Progress, main slab poured yesterday, got sent these photos from concreter, I am heading out there next week to do some work, hopefully by then the rest of the concreting will be done.

Shed (gym) should not be too far off now, may be 2-3 weeks max at a guess.

All formed up:

Job done:

Job done, some more photos send through by Concreter, as always seems like he has done a great job:notworthy:

Now waiting for the shed to turn up, and my neighbour to start building his house as I have been promised the excess dirt to spread around my slab and make the gradient less steep for the lawnmower.

Job done, some more photos send through by Concreter, as always seems like he has done a great job:notworthy:

Now waiting for the shed to turn up, and my neighbour to start building his house as I have been promised the excess dirt to spread around my slab and make the gradient less steep for the lawnmower.
Looking absolutely outstanding. Can't wait for further pics.

I can't wait either, but I think it will be a few weeks till the actual building turns up...

Went for a walk around the home gym yesterday, and took the camera with me.

Any questions, fire away, otherwise - give the video a like!

Awesome setup man, jealous. How have the Hellion bumpers held up? I'm considering getting the v2 for strength work and some C&J etc, would you recommend them?

wow, with that size of slab, cannot wait to see gym.

Indoor part is 6m x 12m (bit bigger than a 4 car garage which would be 5.5m x 11m), then the outdoor front part is 12m x 3 m with a 1m walkway around the building.

Building should be going up next week all going well, it has already been delivered.