• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
McMahon was impressive but as one of the commentators said it would be great if he was 3-4 inches taller and 5kg heavier. But nonetheless an emerging star.

Genia / Cooper never clicked although it is hard to tell as they seemed to be playing a generally loose game, perhaps because they were playing the baa-baa's they were willing to give things a go and be entertaining. If so it didn't really work and the first half was so-so. Second half when the reserves came on there was a noticeable change and a more structured form of play came into effect. Second half was great to watch and the end when it could have gone either way.

Good to see the Honey Badger again.

McMahon was impressive but as one of the commentators said it would be great if he was 3-4 inches taller and 5kg heavier. But nonetheless an emerging star.

Genia / Cooper never clicked although it is hard to tell as they seemed to be playing a generally loose game, perhaps because they were playing the baa-baa's they were willing to give things a go and be entertaining. If so it didn't really work and the first half was so-so. Second half when the reserves came on there was a noticeable change and a more structured form of play came into effect. Second half was great to watch and the end when it could have gone either way.

Good to see the Honey Badger again.

Yea I think McMahon is 6'1 and 100-102kgs - honestly at 20 years old he can prob put on another easy 5-8kgs+

He has the same sort of stats as Richie McCaw - 6'16'2/105-107kgs - even though McCaw is abit heavier - never hurt his game being that size haha

Genia/Cooper are at their best when the game is open and flowing so really they should of lit the game up and been standouts to a degree (of course take their time away from International Rugby into account) - I can sort of understand Genia being there - but Phipps is def the standout atm - White was the standout but seems to be lacking confidence and options - box kick, run, slow the play down, box kick blah blah. As for Cooper I think this was purely an experiment having him back in the squad - but really up against England, New Zealand, South Africa etc he is totally out of his depth.

It will be an interesting match up this weekend between Tevita Kuridrani and Wales' George North who is coming off the wing to outside centre.

1.96cm (102kg) v 1.94cm (109kg).

It will be an interesting match up this weekend between Tevita Kuridrani and Wales' George North who is coming off the wing to outside centre.

1.96cm (102kg) v 1.94cm (109kg).

Yeh in attack, North is a menace, amazing with ball in hand. In defence tho, he can struggle a bit, and outside centre is the hardest place to defend. He might slot onto the wing in D I reckon.

Australia by 1

Yea I think McMahon is 6'1 and 100-102kgs - honestly at 20 years old he can prob put on another easy 5-8kgs+

He has the same sort of stats as Richie McCaw - 6'16'2/105-107kgs - even though McCaw is abit heavier - never hurt his game being that size haha

Genia/Cooper are at their best when the game is open and flowing so really they should of lit the game up and been standouts to a degree (of course take their time away from International Rugby into account) - I can sort of understand Genia being there - but Phipps is def the standout atm - White was the standout but seems to be lacking confidence and options - box kick, run, slow the play down, box kick blah blah. As for Cooper I think this was purely an experiment having him back in the squad - but really up against England, New Zealand, South Africa etc he is totally out of his depth.

Has the team been named yet? Couldn't find it!!
I reckon Phipps at 9 and Cooper at 10. Genia on the bench.

Has the team been named yet? Couldn't find it!!
I reckon Phipps at 9 and Cooper at 10. Genia on the bench.

Yep I have a feeling they are going to stick with Cooper!

Think the team will be named sometime today/tonight...

In other news the All Blacks brought out their new 2015 jersey yesterday - White Collar has been removed - I personally think they should of kept the collar -

Wallabies Side to Play Wales -

Wallabies: 1. James Slipper,
2. Saia Faingaa,
3. Sekope Kepu,
4. Sam Carter,
5. Rob Simmons,
6. Sean McMahon,
7. Michael Hooper,
8. Ben McCalman,
9. Nick Phipps,
10. Bernard Foley,
11. Joseph Tomane,
12. Christian Lealiifano,
13. Tevita Kuridrani,
14. Adam Ashley-Cooper,
15. Israel Folau

Reserves: James Hanson, Tetera Faulkner, Ben Alexander, James Horwill, Will Skelton, Matt Hodgson, Will Genia, Quade Cooper, Rob Horne (one to be omitted).

Good move starting McMahon and also McCalman - think this bring abit more grunt to the pack - Matt Hodgson was great for WA in the Super Rugby but I really think they should of brought another younger loose forward on tour - Also I like Faulkner being there - again brings abit of grunt to the front row - I still find it amazing that Alexander still gets the call up (No disrespect)

All Blacks side to play England - Sonny Bill keeps the 12 jersey....

Starting XV:

1. Wyatt Crockett (33)
2. Dane Coles (24)
3. Owen Franks (65)
4. Brodie Retallick (34)
5. Samuel Whitelock (60)
6. Jerome Kaino (54)
7. Richie McCaw - captain (134)
8. Kieran Read (70)
9. Aaron Smith (36)
10. Aaron Cruden (36)
11. Julian Savea (30)
12. Sonny Bill Williams (20)
13. Conrad Smith (83)
14. Ben Smith (35)
15. Israel Dagg (45)

Reserves:

16. Keven Mealamu (121)
17. Ben Franks (39)
18. Charlie Faumuina (24)
19. Patrick Tuipulotu (5)
20. Liam Messam (37)
21. TJ Perenara (8)
22. Beauden Barrett (26)
23. Ryan Crotty (10)

Yep I have a feeling they are going to stick with Cooper!

Think the team will be named sometime today/tonight...

In other news the All Blacks brought out their new 2015 jersey yesterday - White Collar has been removed - I personally think they should of kept the collar -

Was kinda funny they had this big reveal last night about the new jersey no one had seen.. you could buy it in brissy last weekend

Wow - a stockist must of fucked up big time - as you could not even buy them on the All Blacks website until wed/thurs.

Scores for this weekend -

Australia V Wales - Wales by 3

All Blacks V England - All Blacks by 3 (Wouldn't be surprised if it is the other way around)

South Africa V Ireland - South Africa by 13

How come these Kiwi Kunce can do the "slit throat" motion when performing the Haka?
Not very sportsman like.
Then they get the shits if the opposing team moves or does anything.
[emoji35]

How come these Kiwi Kunce can do the "slit throat" motion when performing the Haka?
Not very sportsman like.
[emoji35]

Fuark yeah. I agree. Not surprised kunce laugh at em, then the media calls it disrespectful? Wtf?

Not very sportsman like.
[emoji35]

I remember Campo never watched it, he would be at the back practicing his kicks lol

What happened with the kiwis complaining?

The throat cutting haka - is simply another version - there are heaps of different sorts of Maori "haka's"

Scores for this weekend -

Australia V Wales - Wales by 3

All Blacks V England - All Blacks by 3 (Wouldn't be surprised if it is the other way around)

South Africa V Ireland - South Africa by 13

Aus v Wales - Aussies by 1

All blacks vs England - NZ by 6

Springboks v Ireland - South Africa by 20