• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Some big names about to go. Lockyer, Hodges, Mitchell Pearce, Robbie Farah, Sam Ayoub and Fittler are the names I have heard. There is a reporter outside Lockyers 24 hrs a day waiting for the news to break apparently

41286d387f5fdbd177e1fc0e2977069e.jpg

Can't get that feed2all to work :(
Supposed to be able to get feed of nrl.com too but no luck there either.

Jamal Idris: "I think I got blacker today if that's possible." Big Jamal referring to how hot it was in the Penrith furnace.

He is looking fitter at least!

Panthers looked real good in phases but not a good sign for the coach when you are that far in front and nearly drop the game....

Some really good rugby league over the weekend - some teams really impressed and some thought it was still summer holidays.

Will go check out the Raiders V Warriors this weekend!